Official French Open IN-GAME

Any leans for these 245 womens mtaches
Only one match and I think Cornet can frustrate Osty enough to get her hitting errors galore, might be worth a stab but if she's on Osty will hit a ton of winners and short points

Think I prefer over 20.5, typically when she does well Osty doesn't just do it out the gate

Only way to buy off that over was to take Ostapenko not to win a set -120 and eat juice, Cornet ML set 2 came out at -145 and got bet up quickly

Typical Ostapenko, almost seems like she needs more than just a small kick in the ass to get going

Honestly have never seen a player win or lose who ever has to dig such a hole to play at their best

It can't be healthy for anyone
You're right about her... she looked unbeatable in the tourney she won earlier this year...then loses to a nobody or badly in general like a month later

Reactions: KJ
You're right about her... she looked unbeatable in the tourney she won earlier this year...then loses to a nobody or badly in general like a month later
I've always paid attention to it with her, when she won in 2017 all but 2 of her matches went 3 sets. It's crazy.

Part of me thinks she just does it for the challenge out of boredom. Not like there are many on the WTA that can rip winners like her to get out of trouble

Buddy went to Newport and absolutely loved it. I want to go up that way, only states I've never been to are New England other than Mass and Alaska

But it's not a cheap 3 day weekend type trip from here
Literally paying $900/night for 3 nights it’s Newport this summer

Damn it Grigor you asshole costing me money. He's one of the guys I swore off betting years ago yet here I am.

Last edited:
I know Alcatraz is everyone's wonderkid but still have to remember he just turned 19

On the ATP tour that is beyond young nowadays

Back