Nov 6th-Nov 11th Weekly Discussion Thread

Celtics at home for next three, lakers, hornets and raptors, away at Brooklyn, then golden st at home next thursday...

I'm seeing a ton of Magic love but I think the Knicks are playing too good of ball to be faded right now. Too early in the season to expect them to be so tired on a quick turnaround, especially when they are off until saturday after tonight. I'll be on them ats and probably throwing them in a ml parlay.

BAR would love to hear your thoughts on the Pistons game tonight.. Nothing favors Indy tonight which means they win su. I just don't know if I can back them with real loot.

I bet the Lakers will get a bunch of attention as big dogs tonight but something is telling me the C's roll tonight. Actually thinking about laying the 9

Line jump in Orlando to 7.5 due to Porzingis being questionable. Knicks ml from +190 to +300 and the one time I make a wager early it moves considerably against me.

No Durant now warriors line has dropped to 8.5.

I'm seeing a ton of Magic love but I think the Knicks are playing too good of ball to be faded right now. Too early in the season to expect them to be so tired on a quick turnaround, especially when they are off until saturday after tonight. I'll be on them ats and probably throwing them in a ml parlay.

BAR would love to hear your thoughts on the Pistons game tonight.. Nothing favors Indy tonight which means they win su. I just don't know if I can back them with real loot.

I bet the Lakers will get a bunch of attention as big dogs tonight but something is telling me the C's roll tonight. Actually thinking about laying the 9
give me a few...

Alright,

This will be scattered but here goes...

Stanley - Out
Sabonis - Out

-Detroit off since Saturday
-Indiana in middle of 4 of 5 on road, one more to go after this.
-Indiana B2B

Pacers last night was a tale of two halves. Nothing could go wrong in the first half and not a lot went right in the 2nd half. Indiana is a high scoring team and now with Myles back at regular minutes can be a scary team to face on a nightly basis.

Detroit is obviously off to a hot start. Tonight will be the first line-up change. They will not have a true '3' out there so we shall see how that goes.

This is the type of game Detroit needs to win if they want to be a legit playoff team this year as I feel they should be (5-8 seed). The fun match up will be Oladipo and Avery Bradley. The situation definitely favors the 'Stons here. Last year was a weird ass series though so who knows...?

If I had to make any plays...

I'd look at Detroit tt over 108...and re-evaluate at halftime....

'Stons will be fine.

The great white hope Luke Kennard will see plenty of action tonight without Stan.

I was strongly considering Indy tonight...they have owned the Pistons lately, I know diff teams, but still. Its been several seasons since they've beaten them.

No Sabonis, makes me shy away from it, was hoping he would be back.

East is 38-26-3 ATS against the West so far this season.

24-12 ATS on the road (14-14-3 ATS at home).

horford out again for c's....concussion protocol....tatum gtd and most likely will not play....so Kyrie and his band of misfits tonight in the garden....charlotte probably too tough for the c's here as they will lack firepower....i do expect them to come out with a fair amount of defensive intensity in the beginning for those who look at quarter plays....and have a lot of missed shots late in the game....my 2 cents, not sure it's worth that much

Milwaukee tends to play much better off 3 losses. Last game of the road trip and the refs ARE not chalky and somehow I think their point guard is really up for this

Hornets one of the worst teams in league defending the three, celtics should have a field day tonight...leggoo and get 11 in a row kyrie!!!!!

Two worst ATS teams square off tonight, Cavs and Mavs a combined 6-17-1 ATS.

Cavs 3-9-1 ATS, Mavs 3-9 ATS

Back