***No In-Game ? In-Game***

i thought it was Christmas everyone spent time together, is it Christmas eve actually? thats bullshit

i was just thinking, what should i order, its chinese again eh?
no bull...the other night you said something like "i am going to do what all Onthespot do on christmas eve go eat chinese"......

I guess you didn't have to buy tickets to this game. They probably were trying to give the damn things away

I'm going to sack-up and hit the cabaret tonight. I never go - but something about going on Xmas eve being so wrong is drawing me to it..

so my brother in law is christian, and naturally my sister celebrates christmas. I always go over there on Christmas night for dinner, instead of christmas eve, is this strange? Do families usually get together for christmas eve

I'm going to sack-up and hit the cabaret tonight. I never go - but something about going on Xmas eve being so wrong is drawing me to it..
excellent idea, no bullshit

xmas 2006, just got divorced and spent 3 days alone with no xmas pressure, festivities etc....great xmas

i seen different families do all sorts of different shit on xmas eve, christmas day, dual families doing shit with each family on each day, opening presents on xmas eve, etc..

so my brother in law is christian, and naturally my sister celebrates christmas. I always go over there on Christmas night for dinner, instead of christmas eve, is this strange? Do families usually get together for christmas eve
depends , but yes for my family xmas eve we did

excellent idea, no bullshit

xmas 2006, just got divorced and spent 3 days alone with no xmas pressure, festivities etc....great xmas

i looked up the website to make sure they would be open and stumbled across they would gift wrap all your presents for you every night this week if you came in and dropped some cash - smart way to generate some traffic i thought

my 'kids' are grown as are my wife's 'kids'...they with their other families...we heading out to get great steak and midnite mass

i looked up the website to make sure they would be open and stumbled across they would gift wrap all your presents for you every night this week if you came in and dropped some cash - smart way to generate some traffic i thought
perfect....my wife had to wrap her own...had i known, then been at strip joint

my family is very low key on gifts, even hannukah. My dad gave me 100 dollars, i gave him a bottle of Hennessy black

seemed like a fair trade

depressed, troubled, mercenary are generally how they always are

i am going to drop some positive vibes on them tonight - they will eat it up.. haven't even opened a bottle yet, just high on the fact i am actually going to do this

i am going to drop some positive vibes on them tonight - they will eat it up.. haven't even opened a bottle yet, just high on the fact i am actually going to do this
the key to those joints....don't 'settle' for 1st chick...be picky...seriously.

Back