• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Totally unprepared and unmotivated to play today.
Jimmy didn't put up with shit.
He cut stinky swervin Curvin for a fumble to get his point across and guys that were making real money responded.
Clapper is too busy blowing rainbows up the unicorns ass.

Jerry is about due to turn over the reigns to a non-yesman coach. Did it with Jimmy and Tuna, time for another.

Jerry is about due to turn over the reigns to a non-yesman coach. Did it with Jimmy and Tuna, time for another.
Yup. He is. And then he’ll after a year or 2 go back to being Jerry and make that guy want to GTFO of Dallas. Then a new puppet. Idiotic cycle it seems.

Yup. He is. And then he’ll after a year or 2 go back to being Jerry and make that guy want to GTFO of Dallas. Then a new puppet. Idiotic cycle it seems.
I'll at least get to enjoy a couple of seasons...

With any luck by the time that would happen he'll be buried under the star at AT&T.

Would be really tough because of all he's done for the team. Would be like if Roger Staubach was managing the Cowboys.

Yes but he is falling out of favor in Denver. People are sick of losing and can't understand why he can't get a good QB

There goes Smith, he can't wait to get his woohoo dance in after the play.
You're down 17 moron.

Every time I see a dipshit celebrate when his team is down 4 TD’s, I always remember that players don’t care and look at what they do as a job...fans care 1000x more than players will.

Surprised Smith didn't hump the football after actually getting a turnover.
Be good dude, just play the game.

Boy has the luster come off of Kellen Moore or what? Jeezus...
It's not that surprising.
This is a league that 3points is the difference in games every week.
Look at Kyle Allen, comes in, wins 4 straight. The league has film on him and it's over.
That happens a lot. New guy gets some success and the league adjusts.
Clapper has been predictable for years. No surprise his OC is.

Mitchell would be a week winner in fantasy if anyone dared trust him tonight. Only 5.6% start on ESPN leagues.

40 million gonna be ok for Dak?

it’s funny you bring that up, Alex. Dak has actually had a solid season. But Jerruh can not pay Dak and Zeke and the money Amari is going to want...he’s just a disaster as a GM.

I was never a Dak fan, but he’s definitely made major improvements the last few years, this year especiallyIMO

it’s funny you bring that up, Alex. Dak has actually had a solid season. But Jerruh can not pay Dak and Zeke and the money Amari is going to want...he’s just a disaster as a GM.

I was never a Dak fan, but he’s definitely made major improvements the last few years, this year especiallyIMO

they are gonna be in a Rams situation with first round picks

Back