• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Firing on Patriots TT. Too much chatter about the offense being dead and they have a dream matchup against this subpar Texans defense. Hate that 24 was juiced to -137 so sticking with o24.5

Never a doubt
all NFL teams should play rookie qb's every four games.
That's how long it takes for the DC's to get film and decide their tendencies.
Kyle Allen wins 4, get's stomped after that. Mason wins some, loses and gets benched.
Lowers the payroll and keeps journeymen employed for a few games.
I have a friend that has worked all the Clint Eastwood movies back in the late 60's/70's and done quite well without having to carry too many movies as the lead.
It's a career path.

Is that all it takes for the Vikes to completely abandon the run? A 10 point lead with a whole quarter left?

it's really hard not to like russ. i pretty much hate the majority of pro athletes as a lot of them have major character issues. russ is good enough to be arrogant, but instead he's humble, never bitches or complains or blames anyone else, and is a great teammate and leader. i can't find anything wrong with the guy.

it's really hard not to like russ. i pretty much hate the majority of pro athletes as a lot of them have major character issues. russ is good enough to be arrogant, but instead he's humble, never bitches or complains or blames anyone else, and is a great teammate and leader. i can't find anything wrong with the guy.

I hate that I agree with this

would you rather him be a piece of shit like rapistberger so you could root against him? we have too many of those to go around

Not at all, and I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. He killed us in Super Bowl 48. I want to talk mad shit about him but I can't because, well, he really is a good guy.

Not at all, and I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. He killed us in Super Bowl 48. I want to talk mad shit about him but I can't because, well, he really is a good guy.

was joking...i didn't know you were still feeling the effects of that game though

Vikings way too hyper on that possession. They had all the time in the world and Cousins rushed it.

Back