• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

was joking...i didn't know you were still feeling the effects of that game though

it was my first super bowl. the apache and blackhawk helicopters scared the shit out of me. we got our asses handed to us starting with the very first snap of the game. we were stuck because of the snow. i was sick and mrtake walked to the store in queens in the middle of the night to get me meds. i will forever feel the effects of that game

Amazing - the Vikings dont call the timeout before the 2 min warning. Could’ve been 3rd down at the 2 minute warning if they played it right and got 2 stops.

Amazing - the Vikings dont call the timeout before the 2 min warning. Could’ve been 3rd down at the 2 minute warning if they played it right and got 2 stops.
How? It was like 2:20 when they used their first timeout and clock was running

it was my first super bowl. the apache and blackhawk helicopters scared the shit out of me. we got our asses handed to us starting with the very first snap of the game. we were stuck because of the snow. i was sick and mrtake walked to the store in queens in the middle of the night to get me meds. i will forever feel the effects of that game
You had to have been staying at the Hilton near LaGuardia.

Vikings got trucked all night on the ground. Seahawks went away from it for some reason early in the 4th but they could get 3 runs for 10 almost any time.

in hindsight, sounds like you should have saved your $ and stayed home

You had to have been staying at the Hilton near LaGuardia.

We stayed at the hotel right across the street from Met Life - we were flying out of Newark. But the our flight was cancelled so we rebooked out of LaGuardia - we took a cab from Newark to LaGuardia - the cabbie was SO PISSED he got stuck with us and demanded we pay $40 tolls in advance or he would kick us out on the side of the road. lol. We got to LaGuardia and THAT flight was cancelled so we found a hotel - I don't think it was as nice as a Hilton. I was so sick and didn't even know what a bad area it was until we left in the morning. He said he was going to walk to the store to get me meds and I shouldn't try to stop him. I didn't, but I had no idea. hahaha

I like Troy's comment about how this is just how the Bills game started. Going right down the field to open the game and then go nowhere.

I hope he's right, except I need some scoring too.

I need mrtake to get home so we can watch a show. This game is not good enough to keep my attention.

I feel like football season just started yet I am pretty much over it

FK Garrett, FK Jerry
THis defense acts like they don't want to get a bruise. Just whiff the arm tackles.
Play some XFL guys, at least they might want earn some money.
Bunch of pansies.

Team needs a total overhaul of coaching and talent acquisition philosophies. They have little in terms of scheme on either side of the ball. They disguise nothing and rely almost totally on winning 1 on 1 matchups, which is almost impossible to do consistently. They don't attack weaknesses and they do little to hide their own deficiencies.

There's an example of relentlessly attacking a weakness and scheming up a play. They threw at Smith on all 3 plays in the redzone, and somehow end up getting a matchup with him covering a pro bowl caliber WR.

There's an example of relentlessly attacking a weakness and scheming up a play. They threw at Smith on all 3 plays in the redzone, and somehow end up getting a matchup with him covering a pro bowl caliber WR.
Weakness is right.
Smith acts like he broke it up on the first play, but the rcvr couldn't hold on the high and away.
Then on the TD, wants to act like he had the ball along.

Team needs a total overhaul of coaching and talent acquisition philosophies. They have little in terms of scheme on either side of the ball. They disguise nothing and rely almost totally on winning 1 on 1 matchups, which is almost impossible to do consistently. They don't attack weaknesses and they do little to hide their own deficiencies.
Agreed

Funny thing is they only need to win Week 16 and 17 to win the division. This game is only meaningful if Eagles would lose to Eli Sunday or Skins next week, which they won't.

Jerry the owner needs to fire Jerry the GM. Because Jerry the GM doesn’t know shit about football Managment / salary cap balance. That’s why he’s kept the same puppet 10 years, so he can dictate how to coach the team

Jerry the owner needs to fire Jerry the GM. Because Jerry the GM doesn’t know shit about football Managment / salary cap balance. That’s why he’s kept the same puppet 10 years, so he can dictate how to coach the team
only death will make that happen

Back