• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Pretty sure I told him you lived in Wyoming during an in-game once.

Matt, sometimes I think you just tell me a lot of shit because you know i‘ll believe it then you‘ll laugh when I repeat it (i...eventually... come to find it funny, too)

I wonder how suck ass came about ad a phrase. Its a pretty impossible action to perform. Not sure its weirdness would be an objection. So is it just saying someone sucks and saying someone‘s ass (as the descriptive word ass used colloquially) and combining the two?
ask Zeke

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+10 money in the bank. Now I'm kissing my sister and i don't even have a sister. FUCK. People that don't undstand betting ask why I pay so much attention late in games. That was some MF Bullshit right there!!

SF was down by contact with ball on the ground before it came back up. They never replay that kind of play when it doesn't matter to them. God Damn IT!

Arizona should've beat them, instead don't even cover. Hello Baylor and Colorado State. Rough weekend for beats

SF was down by contact with ball on the ground before it came back up. They never replay that kind of play when it doesn't matter to them. God Damn IT!
All scoring plays are reviewed.

With the 'integrity fee' bs they would have to look at EVERYTHING.

Obviously I have not seen the play yet, just opining about it.

Pederson has been shut out in the 2nd half three times. Once vs Dallas when they were resting all their starters for the playoffs. And twice in the Superdome.

Went back and looked at my original list of sides I liked. 8-3....instead I'm -4u because I went big on the 3 losses lol.... or got cute with TT instead of Bengals +12

thoughts on the total?
I have it shaded to the over
I usually prefer the unders in primetime.
No side thoughts for me.
Sorry stepped away. I like the Bears TT o16.5 and am considering laying a unit on it. I do agree that 40 seems low but both OL have been complete trash.

Back