• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Both offensive lines tonight have been bad, and are outmatched by the opposing DL. Silva said that's the first time he's seen that this season - where both offensive lines are significantly outmatched.
So "scoop n score" prop is in effect?

Thank you. Finally a touchdown. I got New England as the only leg of a parlay left. 1 unit to win 12.5.

Need New England -3.5. Forgot to put that in there lol. Been best day of NFL for me all year. Josh jacobs prop looking good to hit again as well. He has been money all year on his rush/rec props. I say that and he will probably finish with a goose egg the rest of the way. Need 11 total yards I believe

Old days, indeed.

You love the old days.
I have VHS recordings of historic Jax games (from Morten‘s missed kick to send Jax into the playoffs in 1996 and onwards) so i‘m not completely ignorant of them. Good times...you could defend and not have a flag/review every down.

Who has some early leans for college games this weekend? Heading to Vegas Wed night until Sunday with the wife. Gonna have to get my fix in while I'm there.

Got a suite comped at Caesar's.

a lot of people dont know this about me but I've been keeping my eye on this Wentz guy for a while and I think he might suck ass

I wonder how suck ass came about ad a phrase. Its a pretty impossible action to perform. Not sure its weirdness would be an objection. So is it just saying someone sucks and saying someone‘s ass (as the descriptive word ass used colloquially) and combining the two?

I wonder how suck ass came about ad a phrase. Its a pretty impossible action to perform. Not sure its weirdness would be an objection. So is it just saying someone sucks and saying someone‘s ass (as the descriptive word ass used colloquially) and combining the two?
You haven't eaten ass?

Who has some early leans for college games this weekend? Heading to Vegas Wed night until Sunday with the wife. Gonna have to get my fix in while I'm there.

Got a suite comped at Caesar's.
Nice.

Go say hi to Rex.

Just looking...Cincy, Minny (obv you are gonna bet them) lsu over,

Back