• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I just need hoops to get about 3-4 more weeks in so i can win all my money back lol
Ive been doing well. Started out great in college hoops then had a disastrous friday. I decided to take a few days off and start back tomorrow in college hoops

I had a brief brain dysfunction when I said the bears would win this game. My dumbass forgot who their quarterback is

A spark, Al Michaels they are down 10 with 3 minutes to go in the game smdh

Bears are an absolute disaster. That 1st q cost them the game. Kicker missed 2 FGs and you fail on 4th down in plus territory. Pulling Mitch late was asanine. Now you’ve killed him for the rest of this season.

Not a big fan of the rams either although they are without cooks and woods so teams just load up on Kupp and gurley and very few big plays.

He still can be. He’s young. Had very little college experience. He needs more talent around him, they’ve got very little at the skill positions. Totally see them making a run at a Mariota or a FA qb tho

Your beginning and end do not jive. If a quarterback can‘t cut it past Mariota there is very little hope for him as a starter

@rambler882 remember when Rambler thought Trubisky could be considered a worthy starting quarterback?
I said i wanted to see the remainder of the year before passing judgement. At least i didnt claim a MVP would fail out...you nailed that one.

Also i still think mitch is in the same boat as all these other struggling qbs in Jones, Darnold, yadda Yadda. I know hes getting lit up because of super bowl expectation this season so its been relentless.

Im as angry as anyone about the Bears but Mitch looked good at times, was inaccurate/wrong read on 5-6 throws, 4-5 drops, nagy with trash calls at times and consistent pressure.

The honest question ill respectfully ask you is why did he have success last year?

I know late to the topic or game, but Phily f ed up not getting that play in bf the 2 min warning. Hard to believe a game like that and a chance to tie it up, and they let that go.

This might be the most Charger fans they've played in front of in a while:
@pgrathoff An ESPN producer told me Chargers fans bought 40,000 tickets for tonight's game against the Chiefs (Estadio Azteca seats 87,523).

also, Chargers came into this on 10 days' rest.. I didn't see anyone point that out before the game, usually a huge advantage

Back