• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I had over 45 in Philly, but after seeing that wind just live bet under 47 to bet off and then some.

Hope I don't regret the move.

indeed it would be a sightseeing one

I would guess 2 weeks in NYC....probably 5 days or sure.

I'm trying to figure out pricing and costs for each...I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT
Coulda sworn Gurb said in a text few weeks back that travel was cut way back next year (or was that work?)

Admittedly though, I don't "do" social media except for in here, so it's really tough for me to gauge what's a proper/improper response on social media sometimes.

He will get fined probably but it isn't the worst thing ever he spoke out. They literally allow for PI challenges and when there are some that egregious not over turned someone needs to say something.

That entire rule change has been so troublesome so far. It makes the officials look stubborn, hard-headed not overturning the obvious ones.

JFC......this league just sucks...how can they throw the flag on AZ defender there...perfect position

Im not trying to be a homer but all this mitch hate then i watch equally unimpressive qbs like jimmy, jones, darnold, mayfield, haskins, etc.

Im not trying to be a homer but all this mitch hate then i watch equally unimpressive qbs like jimmy, jones, darnold, mayfield, haskins, etc.
thoughts on the total?
I have it shaded to the over
I usually prefer the unders in primetime.
No side thoughts for me.

That entire rule change has been so troublesome so far. It makes the officials look stubborn, hard-headed not overturning the obvious ones.
bingo

The players need to say things at times.

Remember all the holding calls to start the year? Brady tweets about it during a Thursday night game and suddenly the calls dropped drastically.

Both offensive lines tonight have been bad, and are outmatched by the opposing DL. Silva said that's the first time he's seen that this season - where both offensive lines are significantly outmatched.

Back