• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

And anyone who says as much would, at the very least, have to come up with some type of viable answer as to why the league would have wanted Hou to win the game, or better yet why they wanted KC to win and Hou to cover, which is what was initially implied yesterday. Except that KC didn’t win and not cover the spread, they lost outright.

Parody. Promoting a different QB. Third largest city needs to do well. Same reason Dallas keeps losing. Lets make things competitive with Eagles, because that team sure the hell isn't good enough.

And anyone who says as much would, at the very least, have to come up with some type of viable answer as to why the league would have wanted Hou to win the game, or better yet why they wanted KC to win and Hou to cover, which is what was initially implied yesterday. Except that KC didn’t win and not cover the spread, they lost outright.

maybe it's not the league that wanted it. i have no idea. if there is a big scandal, and everyone present on the day of the scandal starts turning up dead, i don't have to know who's behind it. i just have to know it's not natural for the witnesses to start dying off.

maybe it's not the league that wanted it. i have no idea. if there is a big scandal, and everyone present on the day of the scandal starts turning up dead, i don't have to know who's behind it. i just have to know it's not natural for the witnesses to start dying off.

But people have been claiming every game is fixed for years upon years. We haven’t seen any dead bodies yet, so what gives?

Also, if it’s not the league, who is it? Is it some rogue officials? Are the players in on it too? It’s just so absurd that it’s silly to even talk about it as if it’s legit.

Also, if it’s not the league, who is it? Is it some rogue officials? Are the players in on it too? It’s just so absurd that it’s silly to even talk about it as if it’s legit.

I don't trust the league. With NY involved in every call now there's way too many options for just a few people to control every game.

One pop in. Two plays there they missed a facemask and a horse collar. Last drive JG slips and holding is called. Yeah ...home cooking...

But people have been claiming every game is fixed for years upon years. We haven’t seen any dead bodies yet, so what gives?

i'm not that extreme. and like i said i don't have those answers. i remember a MNF game from years ago when the ravens were up by 7, and the line started at 7 and ended at like 12. they were ahead with 2 mins left and the ball, and if they took knees, the game was mathemtically over. instead, they were launching bombs down the field to try to score. there is no logical reason for that to happen other than the fact that they were frantically trying to cover that spread. it's not crazy chance things happening, it's stuff like that that raises my eyebrows.

Would have loved to have seen Jedi's posts when talking about NO corruption in NBA games as Tim Donaghy held the whistle.

One pop in. Two plays there they missed a facemask and a horse collar. Last drive JG slips and holding is called. Yeah ...home cooking...

If you're talking about a horse collar on the Smith sack, that's legal to QB as long as he's still in pocket. Otherwise, I'd agree it was a horse collar. Didn't see the face mask, but that JG slip is exactly my problem with the league. The league/officials can control almost every drive.

Would have loved to have seen Jedi's posts when talking about NO corruption in NBA games as Tim Donaghy held the whistle.

The NBA is a little bit different of an animal, AND they caught that corruption.

The NFL literally prints money, anyone suggesting they are fixing the outcome of games should, at the very least, have a reason as to why...no? It doesn’t seem crazy to ask someone why they feel that games are fixed. The funny thing is that no one ever has an actual answer when asked.

Solo ref could easily have money on this game. TD v TO on downs is HUGE for the game

But the other officials out there with him would have to be in on it, or else how could one guy end up making all of the right calls at the right times? Can we simply invoke Occum’s razor here and realize how silly it sounds?

The NBA is a little bit different of an animal, AND they caught that corruption.

The NFL literally prints money, anyone suggesting they are fixing the outcome of games should, at the very least, have a reason as to why...no? It doesn’t seem crazy to ask someone why they feel that games are fixed. The funny thing is that no one ever has an actual answer when asked.

Maybe they haven't caught the NFL corruption yet. Or maybe someone learned from Timmy. But as I said any of these guys could have money on the game. That call could be a total game changer. Score would be 10-6 right now

i'm not that extreme. and like i said i don't have those answers. i remember a MNF game from years ago when the ravens were up by 7, and the line started at 7 and ended at like 12. they were ahead with 2 mins left and the ball, and if they took knees, the game was mathemtically over. instead, they were launching bombs down the field to try to score. there is no logical reason for that to happen other than the fact that they were frantically trying to cover that spread. it's not crazy chance things happening, it's stuff like that that raises my eyebrows.

There could have been a multitude of reasons. Who was the game against? Did Harbaugh and their coach have an incident in the past that would warrant some “fuck you?” What week in the season was it? Was there a player looking to cash in on a bonus of some sort?

None of these specific questions have to be applicable in that game...the point is that there are many reasons something may be happening on the field...just because someone is about to win/lose money on the game doesn’t mean gambling and fixed games is the reason.

But the other officials out there with him would have to be in on it, or else how could one guy end up making all of the right calls at the right times? Can we simply invoke Occum’s razor here and realize how silly it sounds?

All the other refs said no TD so I don't get your point. And I'm just stating a possibility - this is not a hill I want to die on

Maybe they haven't caught the NFL corruption yet. Or maybe someone learned from Timmy. But as I said any of these guys could have money on the game. That call could be a total game changer. Score would be 10-6 right now

Yeah, maybe the most watched and talked about sport hasn’t been figured out yet for being corrupt and fixing games. Again, Occum’s razor.

Can I bring up the ghost PI at the end of the Jax/Patriots AFC Champ first half, waiting to call a delay of game until Jax completed a crucial first down (thus also showing its best play) and ruling Jack down before he could seal the game with a touchdown.

Its absurd to talk of fixing games. But there are soooo many calls that are 50/50 calls. The NFL loves subjectivity and it loves more New York involvement. Since these calls (and there are more and more of them now) can go either way, it doesn’t even appear like fixing — and it isn’t fixing. Its just bias (but still corrupt). So the team that the NFL wants will get those calls — enough to win. Like that BS roughing call on the Chiefs in the AFC Champ is a perfect example. And the NFL wanted NE to beat Jax for obvious marketing reasons.

All the other refs said no TD so I don't get your point. And I'm just stating a possibility - this is not a hill I want to die on

Well all of the other ones didn’t since it was called a TD on the field...the head guy at lease agreed with him.

But that’s also a play in the first quarter of a game that will 100% be reviewed since it’s a scoring play. How does that one official know that THAT play will decide the game? What happens when it doesn’t? Does he need to inject himself a bunch more times later in the game? What if a play doesn’t come up where it warrants only his call?

Was the bet for GB to win but not cover? Because that’s what was called yesterday in the KC/Hou game that keeps getting referenced. It was Hou is going to cover but KC is going to win and the fix is in for that reason. But that didn’t happen...and we’re still here listening to guys say games are fixed and yesterday was a perfect example.

Can I bring up the ghost PI at the end of the Jax/Patriots AFC Champ first half, waiting to call a delay of game until Jax completed a crucial first down (thus also showing its best play) and ruling Jack down before he could seal the game with a touchdown.

Its absurd to talk of fixing games. But there are soooo many calls that are 50/50 calls. The NFL loves subjectivity and it loves more New York involvement. Since these calls (and there are more and more of them now) can go either way, it doesn’t even appear like fixing — and it isn’t fixing. Its just bias (but still corrupt). So the team that the NFL wants will get those calls — enough to win. Like that BS roughing call on the Chiefs in the AFC Champ is a perfect example. And the NFL wanted NE to beat Jax for obvious marketing reasons.

Again, this is what I’ve said all along. The NFL absofuckinglutley LOVES this. They love the shitty calls and the sheep talking about games being fixed. They love the controversy. The love every damned minute of it.

I know that because they haven’t made their officials full time and they haven’t actually taken the steps to ensure every call is correct. They have the money to do so, that much is blatantly obvious. There is only ONE reason they haven’t done so...they don’t want to because they love the controversy and the NFL being the center of attention in the sports world.

And it works, doesn’t it?

Back