• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

1 ref says TD, 3 say no. Call on the field... TD. lmao
The guy with the best look said TD. The guys behind the play have no idea .only two could rule on it. Official on right couldn't see it and should have said short. The guy on left said TD...he had better view (whether right or wrong).

The guy with the best look said TD. The guys behind the play have no idea .only two could rule on it. Official on right couldn't see it and should have said short. The guy on left said TD...he had better view (whether right or wrong).

Better view according to what though? There are 2 guys down the line, one on each side of field. How does one get precedent over the other?

It’s just ineptitude, not corruption. The NFL officials are a fucking joke.

Why did one official’s opinion overrule the opinion of the one who said he didn’t get in?
Better view. That's without bias. The left side view was much better than the right side.

i will say the hou/kc game was corruption. everyone was on board there to make sure hou covered. haven't seen the refs all on one side so crazy like that for quite a while

Better view according to what though? There are 2 guys down the line, one on each side of field. How does one get precedent over the other?
That's called teamwork between the two. Usually on a play like that they wait and confer Before making a call. The first ref was a bit quick to call it short without confering.

i will say the hou/kc game was corruption. everyone was on board there to make sure hou covered. haven't seen the refs all on one side so crazy like that for quite a while
It coulda been fixed but the team that covered was the correct team.

Who is controlling this corruption though? It can’t be the NFL because why would Houston winning against KC be something they would want and would somehow benefit the league? Is it just some rogue officials? They’re too dumb to be sophisticated enough to pull that off based on how horrible they are league wide. The corruption argument gives way too much credit to people that don’t deserve it. They just suck cock at their jobs.

Who is controlling this corruption though? It can’t be the NFL because why would Houston winning against KC be something they would want and would somehow benefit the league? Is it just some rogue officials? They’re too dumb to be sophisticated enough to pull that off based on how horrible they are league wide. The corruption argument gives way too much credit to people that don’t deserve it. They just suck cock at their jobs.
As I always said...pay em and train em full time. I

That's called teamwork between the two. Usually on a play like that they wait and confer Before making a call. The first ref was a bit quick to call it short without confering.

The official from the right side was calling him short all the way through...he even spotted the ball short of the goal line.

It’s just ineptitude, not corruption. The NFL officials are a fucking joke.

Why did one official’s opinion overrule the opinion of the one who said he didn’t get in?

The problem is even if they review it, league office can change/effect the game however they want.

The official from the right side was calling him short all the way through...he even spotted the ball short of the goal line.
I know he did. Again. Rewind it and look at his view. It way awful compared to the other side. He was way to quick to react

I said it might not be a TD. I don't have bets. You have the freaking under and were already freaking out lmao. Think about that for a minute...

I said a fan, not having a bet. It wasn't even talked about after solo guy called it a TD. From every angle they showed nothing further than his head went over the line. The ball was not held on his head. To hit an under you can't beat false TD calls

As I always said...pay em and train em full time. I

And again, to beat a dead horse, the NFL wants it this way. There isn’t another plausible explanation as to why they don’t have full time officials to “get the calls right” as they continually claim they want to do.

Back