• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Seriously I wouldn't watch then. I'm used to it getting hosed by NFL. Your team been getting plenty of breaks for years due to their stature. Ya know that...

HAHAHA. You must be fucked up on pain medication. Fail Mary, those late hits on Clay that fucked the season last year

I know he did. Again. Rewind it and look at his view. It way awful compared to the other side. He was way to quick to react

But why does one official’s call become THE official call? That matters most when replay comes into play, and is what they always fall back on when they keep the wrong call after reviewing it...”well that was the call on the field initially.” It’s all BS.

Who is controlling this corruption though? It can’t be the NFL because why would Houston winning against KC be something they would want and would somehow benefit the league? Is it just some rogue officials? They’re too dumb to be sophisticated enough to pull that off based on how horrible they are league wide. The corruption argument gives way too much credit to people that don’t deserve it. They just suck cock at their jobs.

i don't have the answer for that...but if you look back at the in-game yesterday...i said the game was fixed in the 2nd quarter when houston was trailing. that line dropped like a rock before the game, and BM was shading so heavily towards hou during the game that the live line made no sense. literally every call went the way of the texans. they even called pass interference in the end zone, picked up the flag and called it an int giving the ball to hou. all i'm saying is, some party made a lot of fucking money on that game, and it wasn't a hunch bet.

NBA... NFL... That's how it is... Cap around it.

i know. i don't cap it. i only do live. i'm not against fixing or inside information either. i just want to profit off bets in any way possible, and that game was definitely an opportunity.

i don't have the answer for that...but if you look back at the in-game yesterday...i said the game was fixed in the 2nd quarter when houston was trailing. that line dropped like a rock before the game, and BM was shading so heavily towards hou during the game that the live line made no sense. literally every call went the way of the texans. they even called pass interference in the end zone, picked up the flag and called it an int giving the ball to hou. all i'm saying is, some party made a lot of fucking money on that game, and it wasn't a hunch bet.

But if you don’t have an answer it just sounds like a lame conspiracy theory. Who cares when you, or anyone, said the game was fixed? There are long time posters here who claim every single game in every single sport is fixed, from opening whistle until the end of the game...on repeat.

But if you don’t have an answer it just sounds like a lame conspiracy theory. Who cares when you, or anyone, said the game was fixed? There are long time posters here who claim every single game in every single sport is fixed, from opening whistle until the end of the game...on repeat.

i never really comment about that stuff though, and i wasn't complaining about it. i thought it was an elephant in the room yesterday so i said something. i think anyone that watches a full tape back of that game would have a hard time saying it seemed legit.

i never really comment about that stuff though, and i wasn't complaining about it. i thought it was an elephant in the room yesterday so i said something. i think anyone that watches a full tape back of that game would have a hard time saying it seemed legit.

And anyone who says as much would, at the very least, have to come up with some type of viable answer as to why the league would have wanted Hou to win the game, or better yet why they wanted KC to win and Hou to cover, which is what was initially implied yesterday. Except that KC didn’t win and not cover the spread, they lost outright.

Back