NHL Playoffs IN GAME

I think he out this series for sure

With brain injuries though you never know, some are clear of symptoms in a week, othere like Crosby have it linger for almost a year

So maybe back round 2, maybe out

But just glad hes home already that's a great sign

Couldn't happen to a better guy. Thought maybe he was a changed man in Colorado but clearly a Tiger doesn't lose his stripes, fucking POS.
That was his first incident in Colorado but you're right some things never change. Don't understand how Wilson wasn't suspended though seems inconsistent tbh

3 goals in 10 minutes...was on them all season don't know why i was scared the playoffs would be any different

Haven't seen a more pissed coach with a 2-0 lead. Players not sticking to the game plan, but that's interesting to see

Why wouldn’t the back checking player just cross check everyone that has a partial breakaway. If anything that’s closer to a penalty shot than an interference call

Montreal forgetting about rhe empty net god, Zach Hyman pulling with 6.5 to go

Doing what he’s paid to do. The fake punch with the “ohhh you flinched” face
Yep it's perfect, rub salt in the wound after the wind

Him and foligno are exactly what they were missing in the last few years, need some shit disturbers

Jumbo helps too from a leadership thing, get him off pp1 tho

Yep it's perfect, rub salt in the wound after the wind

Him and foligno are exactly what they were missing in the last few years, need some shit disturbers

Jumbo helps too from a leadership thing, get him off pp1 tho
if this motherfucker is still there on MOnday and Tuesday i'm just going to lose it. Galchenyuk has earned some time there, hell just go back to Rielly and Sandin. Having a shot threat from the point helps them alot instead of just relying on the half board slapper from Matthews.

was no surprise that the vintage line got the kids back into the game and then helped with their confidence tonight

if this motherfucker is still there on MOnday and Tuesday i'm just going to lose it. Galchenyuk has earned some time there, hell just go back to Rielly and Sandin. Having a shot threat from the point helps them alot instead of just relying on the half board slapper from Matthews.
Forgot about gally

He was great on pp when he was playing there with hyman out, hed be perfect in that bumper spot

Hyman
Marner gally papi
Sandin

Simmonds
Willy spezza Thornton
Reilly

Even then I just dont think jumbo fits, but keefe wont take him off everything

Forgot about gally

He was great on pp when he was playing there with hyman out, hed be perfect in that bumper spot

Hyman
Marner gally papi
Sandin

Simmonds
Willy spezza Thornton
Reilly

Even then I just dont think jumbo fits, but keefe wont take him off everything
It annoys the fuck out of me that during the year he said all the right things about how and when he'll play Joe. I know there's soem loyalty there, but it's the playoffs. I was a big Joe signing supporter, locker room, intensity etc etc . He did pick it up the last 12-15 games to gear up for playoffs, just dont' waste a slot on the PP. Vintage line looked good last night, but let's be real the leafs aren't winning with guys like simmonds and joe getting more ice time. I think we see Pierre for rest of the series, his skating and length match up well versus Nash.

in all seriousness, playoff Willie hits different so until lines adjust I will always look his way

Back