NHL Playoffs 2020

MacKinnon Over 4.5 shots 2.10
Rantanen over 2.5 shots 1.71
Gurianov over 2.5 shots 2.30, 2 units
Hintz over 1.5 shots 1.57
Pavelski over 2.5 shots 2.00
Gurianov AGS 3.8
Hintz AGS 4.75

Pretty much going “all in” in this game tonight. Will be the difference between an average playoff and an exceptional one.

Glad I cashed out of Av's to win series yesterday, I suck. Also got burned on the over & my parlay of no game 7's went up in flames.

On to today...

Glad I cashed out of Av's to win series yesterday, I suck. Also got burned on the over & my parlay of no game 7's went up in flames.

On to today...
Watched the game. There was about 5 instances where Hutchinson did not know where the puck was after his initial save. 0 shots with your goalie pulled against a sieve like that is what did me/us in. Like you said, onto today. Don’t get me started on how little pressure they established

I didn't watch any of it but one goal against the backup to the backup is piss poor no matter how you slice it.

Sides/Totals: 28-23-5 +2.58
Props: 21-39+6.50
Series: 1-0 +1.75
Pending Series Wagers
:
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

updated the record, and i'm limping into today after yesterday. As Zeke mentioned, no reason you can't pot two against a goalie who is the back up to the back up. Their offense, from an expected goal stand point, has been on the rise since round 1 and should have gone up again. Oh well, time to get back on the wagon tonight.

New York Islanders ML 1.80
New York/Philadelphia Over 5 1.87
New York/Philadelphia Over 5.5 2.45

Props:

Giroux Over 2.5 shots 2.00
Kevin Hayes Over 2.5 shots 2.10
Travis Konecny assist over 0.5 2.95
Ivan Provorov AGS 8.00
Josh Bailey AGS 4.00

Will recap at the end of the Islanders game

Played Vegas Knights tt over 3.5 1.83

Vegas owned game 5 and if it wasn't for super hero performances and some bad luck, they walk all over the Canucks. Will expect them to come out fast and hard (THAT"S WHAT SHE SAID)/

Demko had to make 42/43 saves to win 2-1 with his team scoring on 2/17 shots...

Sides/Totals: 30-27-5 +0.90
Props: 23-42+6.55
Series: 1-0 +1.75
Pending Series Wagers
:
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Updated record;

Sounds like a broken record, but Philly had no business winning that game last night and it was setting up to be really nice as well. Hitting the Hayes and Konecny plays early on. Igor's winner was the right call just not in regulation unfortunately.

Van/Veg - do not get me started on the performance of Demko. Dude is Patrick Roy incarnate...Vancouver had a moment of 0 shots in like 17 minutes and again, Vegas peppers Demko with 47 shots. Bizarre, bizarre game. Just feels like Vegas needs one to really make that wall crumble.

Both West teams playing tonight, and I'm going back to the well with Colorado total. There is no way in hell Hutchinson keeps up this performance, and that lack of intensity from the Stars is what has done them in the last two games.

Colorado Over 6 1.95, 3 Units
Jamie Benn over 2.5 shots 2.20
Mikko Rantenan over 2.5 shots 1.71
Andre Burakovsky AGS 3.60
Cale Makar shots over 2.5 2.20
Miro Heiskanan AGS 5.25

Colorado/Dallas Over 1.5 goals first period. 4 out of 6 games have had 2 or more goals, and the other 2 have had at least 1.

Colorado is 7-4 to first period over and Dallas is 8-4 to the over in the first two rounds.

Any leans on sides tonight? Appreciate your insight as always
Want to play Vegas -1, but the price sucks. I may be outpriced in that game. It’s an okay parlay piece, but really might be better to wait in game and hope Vancouver gets one early

If you enjoy betting hockey overs like me, you’re rooting for a Colorado/Vegas series

Sides/Totals: 32-27-5 +4.55
Props: 26-45+8.06
Series: 1-1 +0.75

Real nice day yesterday would have liked one more AGS, but positive movement is good movement. Really, really wanted that Vegas/Colorado series cause goals would be a plenty, maybe it'll be the same, but i'll have to wait. It comes down to TB winning it all for me this year, they just look head and shoulders above the remaining teams. THe bubble was the perfect setting for them too, no pressure, stacked team. Stamkos hasn't played either and when he comes back, watch out.

NY/Philadelphia Over 5 1.90, 2 units
NY/Philadelphia Over 5.5 2.45

Expecting minimum 2 from both sides tonight and I think we're really in for a treat. Islanders deserved to have won this series by now. Barzal looked great out there last game as well. Expecting a strong forecheck by the isles which creates opps.

Props:

Anthony Beauvillier shots over 2.5 1.83 - this is a joke right? In this series this is how his shots have gone: 5,6,5,3,3,3; if there's anything Trotz does well it is getting his team to put pucks on net with quality.

Ryan Pulock shots over 1.5, 1.52 - another juiced price, but again look at his shot charts and how much he gets the puck through from the blue line.

Mathew Barzal assists over 0.5 2.55
Travis Konecny assists over 0.5 2.85
Kevin Hayes AGS 3.75
James Van Riemsdyk AGS 4.00
JG Pageau AGS 2.90

will be on sparingly today as I'm called into the office to finish off a model that needs to be implemented (I manage and work as a data scientist and they have us working OT).

enjoy the long weekend everyone

will be on sparingly today as I'm called into the office to finish off a model that needs to be implemented (I manage and work as a data scientist and they have us working OT).

enjoy the long weekend everyone

Goodluck today will be on the Over also and always enjoy your insight on the game enjoy the weekend!

Sides/Totals: 32-30-5 +1.55
Props: 26-52+1.06

oof, took it on the chin in that flyers game. Not sure what to really say, expected a lot more from those veterans. Outplayed, outcoached, alain folks...

No plays yesterday and not sure if I'll play anything today, want to see how TB comes out after that long layoff, but this is going to be a good series...

Vegas/Dallas - I think we might see less goals here, Vegas is sneaky good on defense and Dallas looked like they went to their old ways of playing hockey, pace wasn't as fast from what I saw.

I knew they would throw a six on Stars/Avs , laid off the totatl and took the Stars.
When do they knock it out, just when you take the under?
On the Isles, but could be just like the Dal/VGK. Expecting goals , but nahhhh.

I would love Dal/NYI.
total would open 5?
or less?
so much fun.

I knew they would throw a six on Stars/Avs , laid off the totatl and took the Stars.
When do they knock it out, just when you take the under?
On the Isles, but could be just like the Dal/VGK. Expecting goals , but nahhhh.

I would love Dal/NYI.
total would open 5?
or less?
so much fun.

I prefer goals haha.. but I feel NYI is just outclassed and it showed last night..sure fatigue, but man did TB really flex their muscle... Their goals are coming, after a slow first couple of rounds.

Vegas -1 2.09
Vegas/Dallas Under 5.5 1.90

Ya...played an under, hard to not like the under between these two teams. The pace was just not that fast compared to previous series for both teams and I don't think they mind. When TB moves on though, both of these teams will have to play the pace game and that's when I expect to see goals.

Mark Stone over 2.5 shots 2.20
Alex Tuch over 2.5 shots 1.76
Chandler Stephenson AGS 6.00

I prefer goals haha.. but I feel NYI is just outclassed and it showed last night..sure fatigue, but man did TB really flex their muscle... Their goals are coming, after a slow first couple of rounds.
I just like their workmanship .
Granted a TBL/VGK would be like watching 6 man football.
But those low scoring grinds are an all out scrum.
Reminds me of my fave Dodgers back in the 60's/80's, where 2-1 was an offensive break out.

I just like their workmanship .
Granted a TBL/VGK would be like watching 6 man football.
But those low scoring grinds are an all out scrum.
Reminds me of my fave Dodgers back in the 60's/80's, where 2-1 was an offensive break out.
I am
Not nearly old enough to have watched this guys live, but I have gone back and watched what I could find and you’re right, you do miss the good old days.

Grinding hockey isn’t fun for the occasional fan, but the hits and goals are what really attract the fans, and so I think the appreciation for what game 1 was for Vegas andDallas gets lost in translation.

I am
Not nearly old enough to have watched this guys live, but I have gone back and watched what I could find and you’re right, you do miss the good old days.

Grinding hockey isn’t fun for the occasional fan, but the hits and goals are what really attract the fans, and so I think the appreciation for what game 1 was for Vegas andDallas gets lost in translation.
I never watched hockey.
My wife(3rd) was married to her 2nd and they lived in Utah. Went to the minor league games, she said it's fun. So, we started going to the Stars games in '98. Now, we went to the playoffs. Then we go to the playoffs in 99 when they won the cup.
When the regular season rolls around, I'm confused. People aren't bleeding and dying on the ice. That's when I realized the regular season wasn't quite like the playoffs.
Kind of like running track. We could all look around in the prelims and know who was going to make the finals. Then it was on.
Good luck the rest of the way.

Sides/Totals: 34-30-5 +3.54
Props: 26-55 -1.94

Tampa/NY over 5 1.78
Tampa/NY over 5.5 2.29

Anthony Beauvillier over 2.5 shots, 2.00
Victor Hedman over 2.5 shots 2.15
Brayden Point assists over 0.5 2.20
Anthony Cirelli AGS 4.20

Should be it, pace pace pace in this game opposite of what we have seen in the Vegas/Dallas thus far.

Sides/Totals: 34-30-5 +3.54
Props: 26-55 -1.94

Tampa/NY over 5 1.78
Tampa/NY over 5.5 2.29

Anthony Beauvillier over 2.5 shots, 2.00
Victor Hedman over 2.5 shots 2.15
Brayden Point assists over 0.5 2.20
Anthony Cirelli AGS 4.20

Should be it, pace pace pace in this game opposite of what we have seen in the Vegas/Dallas thus far.

On the Over with ya, expecting a tighter game tonight hopefully we see a 3-3 at end of regulation, good luck bud!

NY Islanders ML 2.25
NY Islanders TT over 2.5. 2.15
Anthony Beauvillier shots over 2.5 1.83
Mathew Barzal assists over 0.5 1.90
Anthony Beauvillier AGS 3.8
Josh Bailey AGS 4.75

Vegas ML 1.57, 2 Units
Vegas -1.5 2.55

Mark Stone shots over 2.5 2.20
Max Pacioretty assists over 0.5 2.85
Chandler Stephenson AGS 6.00

Something to watch, Anton has been a great story for the Stars, but his workload hasn’t been this high ever I believe. So fatigue may start to set in

Vegas -1 1.95, 2 Units
Nate Schmidt Over 2.5 shots 2.10
Shea Theodore Over 3.5 shots 2.00
Shea Theordore AGS 5.00
Max Pacioretty 2 goals or more 13.00

Victor Hedman shots over 2.5 1.83
Alex Killorn over 1.5 shots 1.83
VIctor Hedman AGS 3.75
Ondrej Palat AGS 3.30
Tampa Bay -1.5 2.50

Back