NHL Playoffs 2020

I think we will continue to see a ton of goals in the Colorado Series. Their defense and goaltending took a pretty big hit with the loss Johnson and Grubauer. Dallas continues to play to what is in front of them. They score as needed and then their defense plays their typical shut down, just not as effectively as we are accustom to.

Tampa Bay ML 2.03 (Pinnacle, as I see 1.90 at other books)
Tampa Bay -1 2.77

I expect a bigger push by TB tonight, they are still the cream of the East and that response was a tad bit late last game. TB is effective when they are moving the puck and creating lanes and probably have the best sticks in the league. Kuch should have his stick issues fixed, dude flipped tape on his stick like 5 times in that game.

Sides/Totals: 19-17-2 +5.77
Props: 8-9 +2.25
Pending Series Wagers:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Good showing from Tampa, they looked much better than the first time around. Push back came right away as opposed to waiting back. A lazy change by Point screwed TB, but he set up the tying goal. Greasy goal in OT to win it. Vancouver looked great last night, didn't have a wager on it but that was a very nice response.

Last edited:
Philadelphia ML - 1.86
Philadelphia -1 2.54
Colorado/Dallas Over 5.5 1.98

Have really liked Philadelphia off a loss this year in the season, but also in the playoffs. Granted it was against Montreal, but Game 2 of that series was very decisive on who was the better team, will ride that wave here.

Sides/Totals: 21-17-3 +7.53
Props: 8-10 +1.25
Pending Series Wagers:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Have The over 5.5 pending at 2.65 and 1.98 respectively.

Going to hit the hay a little earlier tonight. Record updated with the totals and also the Gurianov AGS. Kadri pending.

Sides/Totals: 23-17-3 +10.16
Props: 9-10 +7.25
Pending Series Wagers
:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

That's a hell of a way to wake up, Kadri gets the GWG updated records below:

Props: 10-10 +14.25
Pending Series Wagers
:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Philadelphia/New York Over 5 1.90
Vegas/Vancouver Over 6 1.90

Don't think it's wrong to think that there won't be goals today again. Not sure what's "wrong" with Hart, but you can see some nerves in him. The fore check and pressure that New York plays with is really giving Philly some issues. Goodluck everyone

Props for today:

Anthony Beauvillier AGS 3.50
Mathew Barzal Assist Over 0.5 2.25
Ryan Pulock AGS 2.700

will try to add live as I watch these games, but might be tough with the CTG NFL Fantasy Draft tonight

Don't think it's wrong to think that there won't be goals today again. Not sure what's "wrong" with Hart, but you can see some nerves in him. The fore check and pressure that New York plays with is really giving Philly some issues. Goodluck everyone

Riding these Overs with you again you've been pretty spot on with these playoffs, thanks always for your insight

thanks scopey. Let's get that Colorado series win!!!

I was on them also pre-flop. Vegas -2.5 also so can't afford for them to lose. That was the only way to make that series line remotely reasonable after game 1. Not looking great after game 2 though.

Been sniffing around at some SOG totals for players. So for Philly, Konecny has 19 in 11 total playoff games which is tied for fifth on team. However, he has seven SOG against NYI which leads the team and his playing time is almost two minutes less than two other centers. Perhaps the matchups favor him better against the Isles, I don't know. My two outs are Draft Kings & Bovada. DK has 2.5 +140 over & Bovada has 1.5 -250 over. Two shots on goal for a center in a playoff game is not a huge ask. Hate the juice but love the play.

I was on them also pre-flop. Vegas -2.5 also so can't afford for them to lose. That was the only way to make that series line remotely reasonable after game 1. Not looking great after game 2 though.

Been sniffing around at some SOG totals for players. So for Philly, Konecny has 19 in 11 total playoff games which is tied for fifth on team. However, he has seven SOG against NYI which leads the team and his playing time is almost two minutes less than two other centers. Perhaps the matchups favor him better against the Isles, I don't know. My two outs are Draft Kings & Bovada. DK has 2.5 +140 over & Bovada has 1.5 -250 over. Two shots on goal for a center in a playoff game is not a huge ask. Hate the juice but love the play.
Ya games cancelled, but I think your thought process is in the right place. I have been on Konecny for goals before thinking he'll breakthrough. I think once he gets going, you will see a better Philly team. Don't think he's hampered by injuries, but I do think that he's squeezing the stick a little tighter with an expectation to score. That being said, Alain Vigneault continues to have faith in him and is trying to get his guy going. When you're on a drought, you tend to shoot more in volume too, I think once the first one goes in, you'll see better production from him. He was their point leader this season, and they desperately need him engaged for a deep run.

One thing though, I believe Travis is RW, and you might be mixing Kevin Hayes with him.

Apparently you follow them more closely than do I. They are both listed as Centers on ESPN but so is half their team, haha. Looks like Hayes & Konecny are both getting plenty of TOI/game so I'm not too worried about them sharing time if that's what you meant. Hayes is leading the team in shots in the playoffs but has much better point production. His shot wagers weren't as intriguing as Konecny's.

Apparently you follow them more closely than do I. They are both listed as Centers on ESPN but so is half their team, haha. Looks like Hayes & Konecny are both getting plenty of TOI/game so I'm not too worried about them sharing time if that's what you meant. Hayes is leading the team in shots in the playoffs but has much better point production. His shot wagers weren't as intriguing as Konecny's.
No, ice time will be plenty for them. Certainly wasn’t advising a Hayes play, just thought you meant the center aka Kevin. The line is farabee on the left, Hayes in the center and Travis on the right. Like Travis a lot, so will try to see what props I get.

game postponed.

Props: 10-10 +14.25
Pending Series Wagers
:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

not many changes for me, the few days off shouldn't have too much of an effect on anything.

Philadelphia/New York Over 5 - 1.83
Vegas/Vancouver over 6 - 1.86

Props:

Anthony Beauvillier AGS 3.4
Anthony Beauvillier shots over 2.5 1.90
Travis Konecny AGS 3.50
Travis Konecny shots over 1.5 1.57
Ryan Pulock AGS 7.00
Mathew Barzal assist over 0.5 2.25

if anyone has questions please reach out, always open to discussing pucks!!

Sides/Totals: 24-17-3 +11.06
Props: 11-11+18.25
Pending Series Wagers
:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Will be out most of the day unless the rain ruins some of my plans for the night, record updated with the tampa plays...

have the NY/Phil props and trhe totals in each match remaining.

Islanders controlled that second period, first period was wide open.

Live: over 5.5 3.25 in this Islanders match. Just see a nice push coming from Alain and the boys. HOpefully Konecny can get on the board

certainly had the chances, Alain got outcoached and his players just didn't want it as much. Barry is a hell of coach. Record below updated with all the props. Have the Vancouver total remaining. Will add props live shortly.

Sides/Totals: 24-19-3 +9.06
Props: 14-14+17.97
Pending Series Wagers
:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Is AGS combined assists, goals, shots? If so, could just be assists & shots as a goal counts as a sog. Konecny came through for us. One of the few plays I hit yesterday, rough day.

Is AGS combined assists, goals, shots? If so, could just be assists & shots as a goal counts as a sog. Konecny came through for us. One of the few plays I hit yesterday, rough day.
AGS is anytime goal scorer, so just a goal. And ya, a lot of opps yesteday just no finish

Back