NHL Playoffs 2020

Well done GSRO. I’m embarrassed to even be here. I really felt like besides 2 periods Dallas has been the better team. Really nice job.

Well done GSRO. I’m embarrassed to even be here. I really felt like besides 2 periods Dallas has been the better team. Really nice job.
Ya I think you can make that argument. It’s also how Dallas has gotten here tbh, so I’ll take it. If stamkos stays healthy it’s just going to be a real climb for the stars and now radulov gets hurt trying to hit someone and missing into the boards

Ya I think you can make that argument. It’s also how Dallas has gotten here tbh, so I’ll take it. If stamkos stays healthy it’s just going to be a real climb for the stars and now radulov gets hurt trying to hit someone and missing into the boards
Yea they beat 3rd strong goalies etc that’s also a good and true point

Yea they beat 3rd strong goalies etc that’s also a good and true point
Not just the goalies, they were out played in chunks of each of the series up to the Stanley cup finals. Key difference is that Tampa is taking advantage of their few chances. Also, penalties can’t give that PP more chances cause it’ll cash eventually

Haven’t updated previous record, will do that at some point tonight. Just about to head to the butcher to pick up some brisket to smoke tonight.

First period ocer 1.5, 2.10
Herman over 2.5 shots, 2.00
Palat over 2.5 shots, 1.90
Radulov over 1.5 shots, 1.62 - 2 units
Radulov AGS 3.80
Goodrow AGS 7.50
Palat AGS 3.30
Gurianov AGS 4.75

Sides/Totals: 39-40-5 -1.26
Props: 34-68 +1.31
Series: 1-1 +0.75

Just needed one of the AGS props to hit to make it a better night, but I'll take the positive. I think this series is done TBH (yes at 3-1 that's easier said) but the wheels on Khubodin are slowly just unwinding. This amount of games is something that is a first for him, and he absolutely stole so many games this playoffs in the first 3 rounds, time is just finally catching up cause it's a body of work which is unfamiliar to him. He was a 25-30 GS goalie. Expect Stammer to be on the bench tonight, I think they were holding him back cause of the back to back.

First Period over 1.5, 2.05
First Period over 2.5, 4.20
Dallas/Tampa Over 5 1.74, 2 Units
VIctor Hedman shots over 2.5, 1.83
Jamie Benn assists over 0.5, 2.75
Anthony Cirelli AGS 5.00
Denis GUrianov AGS 5.50
John Klingberg AGS 7.00
Barclay Goodrow AGS 6.00

Don't expect much to change from last night, penalties continue to kill the stars and Dallas has been able to apply some pressure on them to get their own. Hoping for a similar game to last night, Stars should come out gangbusters tonight in the first

Wanted to add, that penalty on Jamie Benn last night was pretty terrible. Feel for those that had Dallas yesteday

Sides/Totals: 39-42-6 -3.26
Props: 35-73 +2.86
Series: 1-1 +0.75

Stamkos being officially ruled out is a good thing, feels like a modern day Peter Forsberg and not being healthy at the right time with the utmost amount of talent. TB, for the series, has been the better team. NO pressure on Dallas right now, so we might see the young kids tighten the grip on the sticks but I expect them to bounce back nicely. Don't see a game 7, but i've been more wrong than right lately.

Dallas/TB Over 5 @ 1.95, 2 units
First Period over 1.5 @ 2.05
First Period over 2.5 @ 4.3

Hedman over 2.5 shots @ 1.83
Radulov over 1.5 shots @ 1.57, 2 units
Palat over 2.5 shots @ 1.90
Hedman AGS 5.50
Klingberg AGS @ 10
Dickinson AGS @ 10
Palat 2 or more goals @ 21

Back