NHL Playoffs 2020

Finalizing my numbers, but looking at Philly, Vancouver and the over again in Colorado

Kevin Hayes shots over 2.5 1.90
Kevin Hayes AGS 3.80
Travis Konecny AGS 3.30
Brock Nelson shots over 2.5 2.20
Jordan Eberle assist over 0.5 3.15

On the other side if your Philly & Nucks bets. Had to take VGS in RT to make it affordable.

With you on the over. If it ain't broke... Seeing 6 out there now, I hit 5.5 yesterday morning. Shocked they haven't been opening these at 6.
Enjoy the slate of games, Ill be watching some shows with the wife.

On the other side if your Philly & Nucks bets. Had to take VGS in RT to make it affordable.

With you on the over. If it ain't broke... Seeing 6 out there now, I hit 5.5 yesterday morning. Shocked they haven't been opening these at 6.
Enjoy the slate of games, Ill be watching some shows with the wife.
Especially in the Colorado/Dallas series. Already 3-0. Francouz isn't quality, even though the numbers say he is, playoffs are just another beast as well. That being said, I got 5.5 "live" 4 minutes into the period. Just expect more of the zig zagging in both series, more so in the Philly series.

Kevin Hayes shots over 2.5 1.90
Kevin Hayes AGS 3.80
Travis Konecny AGS 3.30
Brock Nelson shots over 2.5 2.20
Jordan Eberle assist over 0.5 3.15
Adding Kevin Hayes multi goal scorer at 26.

Holy FUCK that BMW championship ending...Crazy 20 minutes of golf there...figured Dj getting the members bounce sealed it...

Adding some live AGS here:

Nazem Kadri AGS 5.25
Denis Gurianov AGS 8.50
Nate MacKinnon AGS 4.75

I’m almost sad that this Colorado series will likely not go the full 7 games. On one hand it’s a cash cow for goals, on the other hand i love the pace of play this series has shown.

Sides/Totals: 25-21-3 +7.92
Props: 17-23+17.57
Pending Series Wagers
:
Tampa Bay Lightning 2.75
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Have the Vancouver ML remaining. The books still low on Gurianov, but the more PP's that you give the more one timers he's going to get and with Francouz in net that is just a no brainer. Philly series I have just read wrong, we know speed kills in sports and well NYI using their speed to really disrupt what was one of the top 3 teams all year.

Going back to the well whenlines open up onthe Colorado total

Saw 6 over -106. Only one way that moves.

Historical data on B's. They are 0-23 in playoff series when down 3-1. I think this one ends tonight. I hate like hell to bet against my team but...

A $100 parlay on the four series on the teams up 3-1 pays $38. It's tempting because from what I've seen there's nothing telling me we see any game sevens let alone any teams coming back.

Actually I found a better parlay. Took all the now series faves to win series by 1.5 games. So essentially a parlay that there will NOT be any game seven. Pays +142.

Means I'm giving up on my Av's series wager but it's not happening for them. Plus I'm still hold Stars +1600 to win it all.

Nothing like going to bed with a 3-2 lead and waking up to a reverse blow out..

Saw 6 over -106. Only one way that moves.

Historical data on B's. They are 0-23 in playoff series when down 3-1. I think this one ends tonight. I hate like hell to bet against my team but...

A $100 parlay on the four series on the teams up 3-1 pays $38. It's tempting because from what I've seen there's nothing telling me we see any game sevens let alone any teams coming back.
No options available to me just yet, will be watching like a hawk.

I think that's a good/nice move. Don't really see any of them making that come back. Flyers getting owned with the speeed, no goalie/d for Avs and the B's well, I think father time has finally started to catch up to them in gmaes played over the last 5-6 years and TB just looks like a different animal righ tnow.

If i'm reading these reports correctly...Michael Hutchinson is in net tonight to start...

Dallas Stars ML 2.17

For shits I threw beer $ on a parlay for all four 3-1 teams to close it out next game. Pays out 9:1. Even if two of them get it tonight there's good hedging opportunities.

In round one Philly was the only team out of six to not finish it off in game 5 being up 3-1 in series.

For shits I threw beer $ on a parlay for all four 3-1 teams to close it out next game. Pays out 9:1. Even if two of them get it tonight there's good hedging opportunities.

In round one Philly was the only team out of six to not finish it off in game 5 being up 3-1 in series.
Like it Zeke. I think the only concern is the Flyers tbh. I almost sound like a fan, but that team is probably the only one I’m giving a remotely decent chance of extending the series.

I don't disagree with that, aside from their lack of offense. If it goes my way tonight I'll be hedging with Philly because I think the Nucks are toast.

Sides/Totals: 27-23-4 +9.50
Props: 17-26+14.57
Series: 1-0 +1.75
Pending Series Wagers
:
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Updated the record with the Vancouver loss from 2 days ago. Had Victor Hedman scoring, but props is for regulation only, just a little mistimed but a helluva goal by him last night. Also updated the Tampa Series.

Not surprised how Colorado came out last night, and you might see that same effort from Philly and Vancouver tonight. As mentioned earlier, if there's a team coming back to take it a game 7 it is Philly but the coaching advantage and the speed NYI are using to really disrupt philly is outstanding. Only lean is over in the Vancouver/Vegas game, Vegas is just the better team and it's not that Vancouver is playing poorly, this is simply just a better team in front of them. But back to Colorado, it is beyond sad that their goaltending is likely going to do them in this year; Grubauer and Francouz both out with injuries and Hutchinson didn't look that great last night in the lopsided score. For those that don't know Hunter Miska is the backup to Hutchinson. So if Francouz is still on the list tomorrow, well I don't know what the hell they will do if Dallas comes back with a full 60 minute effort.

Francouz (undisclosed) was deemed "unfit to play" in Monday's Game 5 showdown with Dallas, Elliotte Friedman of Sportsnet reports.

Kuch injury going to be huge for futures, they are currently winning without Kuch and Stamkos though so...

That's some BS about your prop. The A stands for anytime which should imply regulation time or overtime. Not like OT in hockey is like extra innings. Only one extra goal is going to be scored.

That's some BS about your prop. The A stands for anytime which should imply regulation time or overtime. Not like OT in hockey is like extra innings. Only one extra goal is going to be scored.
Yea, I have to follow up on the rules, but I saw the red...It doesn't explicitly say "in regulation" but it could be in their fine print somewhere!

What you got tonight? I don't want to be a cuck, but the price on Philly attracts me

Yea, I'm a cuck, but I guess I'm paying to see Philly lose in 5. Don't know why Alain went with Hart with your season on the line, I get the back to back, but they have had enough rest and even with the advanced stats it's only really worth it if your back is decent...let's just say Brian Elliot is not decent..

Philadelphia ML 2.08
Philadelphia -1 2.89

Props:
Anthony Beauvillier shots over 2.5
Travis Konecny shots over 1.5 1.55, 3 units
Sean Couturier shots over 2.5 2.10
Kevin Hayes shots over 2.5 2.10

Jakub Vorachek AGS 3.50
Travis Konecny AGS 3.50
Ivan Provorov AGS 7.50

That's it for the early one

Yea, I have to follow up on the rules, but I saw the red...It doesn't explicitly say "in regulation" but it could be in their fine print somewhere!

What you got tonight? I don't want to be a cuck, but the price on Philly attracts me

Think I'm laying off. I still have the parlay with the teams to win by 1.5 so that's something to pull for. Maybe add VGK in regulation, that's been working for me.

Added Konecy shots. Juicy at -190 but like the over 1.5.

And VGK in RT -143.

So much for laying off.

Last edited:
Let’s get that Konecny prop. Don’t have any horses in the race in terms of futures or parlay like you. But we can cheer for konecny to wake up.

You can’t make this shit up anymore. Hoping to get out alive with the Flyers ML tonight and will likely be on Islanders game 6

Couturier and Barzal both left the game with injuries; like I mentioned a little bit ago, will be on the Islanders game 6 unless the price is too rich for me. The price on the Beauvillier shots over was 1.90 realized I ddin't input it. My bad.

Sides/Totals: 28-23-5 +10.58
Props: 20-30+14.22
Pending Series Wagers
:
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

Live:

Chandler Stephenson AGS 3.00
Akex Tuch AGS 3.75
Bo Horvat AGS 3.25

Will update tomorrow morning. But will be on the Dallas/Colorado over 6 for 5 units at 1.86

Checked the scores/stats after two & saw Konecny had 0 shots, amazing he ended up with 4. That prop over 1.5 has been gold.

I hit Col O6 yesterday. Draft Kings is good about early lines but at 6:30 ET it's now at 6.5 +104. Was going to add but not at that line.

Isles/Knights parlay for tomorrow pays +170, on it. Agree with your thoughts on Philly. Second time in this series they have blown a third period multi-goal lead only to pull it out in OT.

Found 6 on Av's game on Bovada. They sometimes sleep on the overnight lines. Early bird catches the worm, definite advantage to being an east-coaster.

Sides/Totals: 28-24-5 +9.58
Props: 20-33+11.22
Pending Series Wagers
:
Colorado Avalanche 3.45

What a surprising effort by the Canucks! I agree with Zeke and have considered that same parlay he mentioned above Vegas/NY. As much as I don't want to see the Islanders win (yes, the JT signing is a bit of it, watched him in Oshawa and just want him to win), it's hard to ignore the third period woes of the Flyers. I will wait a little bit, will likely lose value, but I want to know what the Barzal injury status is. Barzal means more to his team than Courturier does.

As mentioned above, I have a 5 unit play tonight and it's the Over 6, it's still available at Bet365 at 1.83 and Pinnacle at 1.89; I just don't see defense being front and center for these two teams all of a sudden, when all series they've just been scoring and their goalies have been sieves. Hutchinson, nice story, but the regression is coming and if it's not tonight it's the next game. Can't imagine having to rely on Francouz, Hutchinson and Miska to win you a series (chalked that series bet a loss already in my mind lol).

Dallas/Colorado over 6 1.86, 5 Units
Dallas/Colorado over 6.5 2.16
Dallas/Colorado Over 7 2.86

Will also do a cross sports Parlay

Colorado Over 6
Rockies Over 11.5
Twins Over 9.5

Pays 7.08, for 1 unit

I have the ability to cash out of my Av's series wager for a little more than half my wager amount. Given I have another parlay for all the teams -1.5 games I have clearly given up on Colorado. I see no reason to not cash out.

I have the ability to cash out of my Av's series wager for a little more than half my wager amount. Given I have another parlay for all the teams -1.5 games I have clearly given up on Colorado. I see no reason to not cash out.
I‘m in the same boat, maybe this is me trying to reverse jinx myself into a game 7. But Dallas should come out flying

Back