NHL Playoffs 2020

Will update record after I’m back but August 15 play on Carolina ML 1.83

7-7 +0.98

Bad adds by me, should have just vacationed and taken the break. Interesting games thus far, Reider and his shorthanded goals, Dallas abandoning their defensive plays, Washington looks toast and just lost out there. Montreal with an emotional win for Claude after his heart scare by all accounts he's going to have a full recovery. Alain Vigneault was cheesed about how Montreal ended that game against his Flyers.

Only 2 plays for tonight:

AUgust 16 -

Philadelphia Flyers ML @ 1.74 2 Units
Philadelphia Flyers -1.5 @ 2.80

Unless stated, i'm typically a 1 unit guy.

8-8 +1.46

Add: Vancouver ML @ 2.30

Philly game played out as expected, was hoping for a backdoor puckline cover but this will do. Let's go 'Nucks

9-11 -0.64

Had a couple of shots at the empty netter! Man Anson Carter looks sooooo old!

10-12 -0.04

Have Columbus pending at 2.80.. Will post rest of card shortly

Alot of people loving the blues right now, and I can see why. Took the last two games, but I don't feel they were dominant. As good as Allen has been, he will never get my money, especially as a fav.

Arizona looked like a team that doesn't want to be there, their last game, it was actually sad to see. There have been rumours that players are beginning to go a little stir crazy...hotel > rink > hotel. So you can see some of the teams who have won before maybe not care as much. I feel this was something that played into Rask's decision. Already got his ring, no need to be there when there's no fans etc. Obviously this is in addition to any "family emergencies".

Arizona/Colorado Over 5.5, 2.10
Vancouver Canucks ML, 2.25

Last edited:
I honestly don’t know how you watching blues series and say they hadn’t been dominate? 5 on 5 they been controlling the action since gm 2. Far as Allen goes he top 5 all time in playoffs goals against for goalies who have made more than 35 starts!! And he been excellent all season.

Either way, great call on blue jackets! Picked up a extra 150 to start day!! Thanks!!

Health on nucks (far as everyone feeling blues, I don’t know cause all you guys keep fading them! Lol).

I honestly don’t know how you watching blues series and say they hadn’t been dominate? 5 on 5 they been controlling the action since gm 2.

Either way, great call on blue jackets! Picked up a extra 150 to start day!! Thanks!!

Health on nucks (far as everyone feeling blues, I don’t know cause all you guys keep fading them! Lol).
I just don’t feel they controlled a lot of the play especially 5 on 5; I know there’s a shot discrepancy and I will give their d and forecheck a lot of credit but nothing wow’d me to say they were clearly the better team outside of score and and shots. 4-3 in Columbus while typing this.

Also think the day off helps green and the kids reset. The back to back didn’t help the kids.

I just don’t feel they controlled a lot of the play especially 5 on 5; I know there’s a shot discrepancy and I will give their d and forecheck a lot of credit but nothing wow’d me to say they were clearly the better team outside of score and and shots. 4-3 in Columbus while typing this.

Disagree but I been wrong before. I think blues are physically taking over this series. I don’t recall a time since game 1 where 5 on 5 I was nervous. I didn’t like blues in either the 1st 2 games tho cause it was clear they hadn’t yet found their game. Thought they could have easily taken gm 2 despite that, the special teams were a nightmare tho: they have tightened that up since.

Also think the day off helps green and the kids reset. The back to back didn’t help the kids.

I agree with that, although I thought it showed on blues too, that was their least physical performance of the last 3 imo. Nucks looked hesitant to let it rip on pp all a sudden in game 4, could have been fatigue, although i thought blues kill was much much better in 3&4.

Disagree but I been wrong before. I think blues are physically taking over this series. I don’t recall a time since game 1 where 5 on 5 I was nervous. I didn’t like blues in either the 1st 2 games tho cause it was clear they hadn’t yet found their game. Thought they could have easily taken gm 2 despite that, the special teams were a nightmare tho: they have tightened that up since.
The last two games I can’t tell you who was better. Not like this game wirhbcolumbus and Tampa, Columbus is clearly the better team this game. Didn’t have the same feeling watching the last 2 tbh, was fairly even I’d say. Game 4 they had 2 goals on the pp and the kids gave them that chance.

Fuck. Bright side is I put 10 bucks on lightening live. Paid 88 so basically covers the blue jackets if they blow this.

Alot of people loving the blues right now, and I can see why. Took the last two games, but I don't feel they were dominant. As good as Allen has been, he will never get my money, especially as a fav.

Arizona looked like a team that doesn't want to be there, their last game, it was actually sad to see. There have been rumours that players are beginning to go a little stir crazy...hotel > rink > hotel. So you can see some of the teams who have won before maybe not care as much. I feel this was something that played into Rask's decision. Already got his ring, no need to be there when there's no fans etc. Obviously this is in addition to any "family emergencies".

Arizona/Colorado Over 5.5, 2.10
Vancouver Canucks ML, 2.25
Gl today

That Columbus game left a bitter taste in my mouth, finally an easy one in Colorado and the over.
Adding: Flyers -1 at 2.3

Suzuki over 2.5 shots 2.25
Weber over 2.5 shots 1.90
Voracek over 2.5 shots 2.10

Weber AGS 5.00
Konecny AGS 3.10

all for a unit each

Horvat shots over 2.5 2.00
EP40 shots over 2.5 2.10

Horvat AGS 3.20
EP40 AGS 3.20
Really like those shot props

After power play was just playing pass around the perimeter last game between Petey, miller and hughes, expecting a ton of EP 1 timers today, and bo always been a big game performer

Really like those shot props

After power play was just playing pass around the perimeter last game between Petey, miller and hughes, expecting a ton of EP 1 timers today, and bo always been a big game performer
Yep, I’m expecting them to bring it tonight. Pace is gone be fire!

Lol this fucking game. Flyers tie it and then Montreal goes back up 4-3. Will take the Suzuki prop though cause of it

Of fucking course, the day I don’t take the Tyler motte prop he scores 2 fucking goals.

Will update records tonight.
New York Islanders ml 1.91
Calgary Flames ml 2.05

Updated Records as of today:

Sides/Totals: 13-16 -0.78
Props: 4-5 -0.75

Columbus blowing a 2 goal lead, Calgary blowing a 3 goal lead, Motte scoring when I'm not on him...sadnessssssss

August 21:
Flyers ML 1.75, 2 Units
Flyers -1 2.31
Vancouver/St.Louis over 5.5 2.10

Props:
Voracek Over 2.5 shots 2.10
Kevin Hayes Over 2.5 shots 2.20
Voracek AGS 3.60
Suzuki AGS 5.50

Brayden Schenn over 2.5 shots 2.30
Bo Horvat over 2.5 shots 2.10
EP40 over 0.5 assist 2.10
Bo Horvat AGS 3.00

expecting a lot of goals in the Vancouver game again. Will go back to the well with Voracek, key cog in that PP and I expect a ton of penalties in that match tonight as well.

Sides/Totals: 14-16-1 +0.72
Props: 5-8 -0.25

Updated with the props and flyers play. Man did the flyers really sit back on that one, not sure what Alain was thinking on the prevent play, but they are lucky it was Montreal and not another team.

Have the Vancouver total and the 4 props left, hope to finish strong here.

Sides/Totals: 15-16-1 +1.82
Props: 8-9 +2.25

Hell of a game by Vancouver, these next series are going to be great.

Colorado/Dallas - expecting goals here
Tampa/Boston
New York/Philadelphia will be very entertaining I think
Vegas/Vancouver will have a ton of goals as well.

Back