NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

lmao... CBC doing a player profile and the entire spot he's blowing snot balls out his nose while plugging the other nostril...

that blocked shot has to hurt

Reminds me of last night, I was watching the White Sox/Rangers game for a bit and the Sox second batter, I believe, Fields or whoever it was, took a fastball flush on the hand.

They got a closeup of his hand after the trainer came out and took his batting glove off and his hand wasn't blue, or red, it was bright white and yellow.

Those are bad colors. Colors you don't want to see.

malkin needs to stop aiming for the #'s

Among other things.

There's a point, too, where you can bring in the Gary Roberts and the Bill Guerins of the world and you just can't get a guy to that next level.

I'm not saying anybody should give up on Geno, I'm just making the point.

Those crisscross plays should work well for the Pens, Caps D seem to chase the puck and leave up space.

Heard someone on the radio today trying to say the Flyers were better than the Caps, had to laugh. The Pens had no respect for the Flyers breakout and their D would pinch constantly. Against the Caps you see the Pens D backing out much earlier, and the puck possession times are much more equal.

Refs gave the over a good chance tonight, but the goalies are playing damn strong.

wow.... 2 big deflections from the Pens SOMEHOW get saved by varlamov!!!!!

the KID is SICK........

BUT he's no match for the REAL KID... SID THE KID ..... :tiphat:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha....

Varlamov is the real deal in these playoffs.

He may come apart next year or even next series, but so far this guy is playing f**king great goal.

That's the thing. The Pens are working their ass off for these ones because Varlamov is standing on his head.

Then one defensive breakdown by the Pens and that goddamn passing by the Caps and they put another one home.

imo if this stays 2-2 after 2 & Under is destined to be paid out on then we'll have no goals at all in the 3rd, and it'll be 2-2 into OT. I dont sense under will survive a 3-2 scoreline. I think these 2 will stay tied at 2-2, or will tie it 3-3 (prior to any OT).

4-2 pens would be BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nice to see 2-2 after 2!! Too bad it seems like Penguins got a lot of goals blocked from the look of your replies,

Over 1.5 Goals for the 3rd Period is -175

I have,

Magic ML (I think this is a W - hate to post that, but I feel that way)

Penguins ML

Over 5.5

Now, do I play the Under 1.5 in the 3rd, or let it ride? I have 105 available...

Oh yeah under is +155 so how should I play it?

I've got Magic 1st Half 55 to 50 pending,

Magic Game ML 150 to 150 pending,

That parlay 78 to 500 pending

True BetCrimes, but I'm considering Pens n Magic ML's good for now,

If I do it in that aspect, is there any sense hedging with the Under cause of the parlay?

Your guess is as good as anybody's on that total.

Bet's right, on a normal night that over's either hit by now or we're sitting on 5 goals right now ready to tip over.

I still think it has a lot of life and wouldn't be surprised to see two or three goals in this period, but f**king Varlamov is driving me nuts right now.

Yeah you guys are scaring me with the Varlamov talk,

I'm not thinking logicially right now, still coming down from my drunk...If I'm gonna let Pens ride, I might as well let the Over firguging for 4-2 at worst,

3-2 loses but it's close enough,

No goals 8 minutes in...

But.....

Do you guys remember the days of the internet when you could only have one window up at a time? No tabs..

Do you guys remember the days of the internet when you could only have one window up at a time? No tabs..

I remember dial-up. And worse.

Just as I feared - the 1st 0-0 period of the series, all tight now, 2-2 into OT

Gonna ignore the last 10 minutes of the period?

Granted, I fear the over, too, but there's still a lot of time.

Back