NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

That's five straight games the visiting team has scored first in this series.

Bad news for the Pens, the team that doesn't score first is 4-0 in this series.

What's funny is Paul Steigerwald called it "the all-important first goal". Makes me wish I had the Versus coverage.

Later he followed it up with "the problem is the Pens have been unable to get that all-important second goal".

What's funny is Paul Steigerwald called it "the all-important first goal". Makes me wish I had the Versus coverage.

Later he followed it up with "the problem is the Pens have been unable to get that all-important second goal".
i think you're the first person i've heard say that

Good news on Salo, by the way, G. Thanks.

Ya I'm not a 100% sure on it yet, Ron MacLean said should go.

I just looked in the paper and they said he is likely, and he took the optional skate yesterday and participated in practice today and looked fine.

Sounds like he shoudl be able to go

Come on Orpik and Gill, need to communicate there.

Penalties like too many men and clearing the pick over the glass always lead to goals

Would have liked to get to 2-2 or 3-2 before period. But if we can find three more in the third I won't complain.

Come on, offense. Let's Go Pens.

According the Pierre Lebrun one of the owners was going to go at the next meeting and talk on Balsillie's behalf that it was time to let him in the league, and that owner is no longer going to do so

One thing I heard someone saying on the radio yesterday was that one of the problems is that Balsillie is offering 212 million to buy the coyotes.

The day the play their first game in Hamilton they are worth 350 at least. So for it to happen there may have to be something about a sort of expansion fee

One thing I heard someone saying on the radio yesterday was that one of the problems is that Balsillie is offering 212 million to buy the coyotes.

The day the play their first game in Hamilton they are worth 350 at least. So for it to happen there may have to be something about a sort of expansion fee
it's not coming to hamilton...just my opinion...i'd rather winnipeg get a team than hamilton

I don't know where it goes, but Hamilton and Kitchener could easily support a successful NHL team, they wouldn't be as successful as Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. But they could have the same market as an Edmonton or Calgary. Which is better than 75% of the league.

I think Winnipeg could support a team as well, and they should have one but I think Ontario gets one first.

I don't know where it goes, but Hamilton and Kitchener could easily support a successful NHL team, they wouldn't be as successful as Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. But they could have the same market as an Edmonton or Calgary. Which is better than 75% of the league.

I think Winnipeg could support a team as well, and they should have one but I think Ontario gets one first.
it's true ontario deserves more, heck in ny/nj can have 3 why can't ontario?

cali has 3 as well

Toronto to Ottawa is about 5 6 hours as well...

Oh, I support a team in Hamilton, but the problem isn't Ontario, but that both Toronto and Buffalo would both be only a couple of hours away.

Toronto to Ottawa is about 5 6 hours as well...

Oh, I support a team in Hamilton, but the problem isn't Ontario, but that both Toronto and Buffalo would both be only a couple of hours away.

It will be no problem for Toronto, yes they might lose some money but they will still be number 1 and still have no problem selling out.

Buffalo might have some problems

It will be no problem for Toronto, yes they might lose some money but they will still be number 1 and still have no problem selling out.

Buffalo might have some problems
even with another team, leafs won't lose money, not one bit buffalo could get run out though, alot of revenue for buffalo comes from ppl in ontario surprisingly

so if we go by that trend or stat that the first team scoring doesn't win.....TECHNICALLY, our over would have to come in :)

So the Pens' PP makes me want to join a baby seal clubbing club, but these hard work goals they keep scoring make me want to go save a whale.

Joe's conflicted, in a maritime sense.

one thing i liked about the bruins were that they lifted the stick alot and were strong on the puck, if the pens could implement lifting sticks as well as hard body checks it'd be nice

the hamilton steelmen

Little close to semen, don't ya think?

Steelers could be cool.

Not as cool as the SFs, but still cool.

Back