NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

i called crosby, if that pass gets through to him they also win it on crosby's stick good call guaranteed

miracle is on tv; all you american hockey fans would appreciate this, i love this movie

miracle is on tv; all you american hockey fans would appreciate this, i love this movie

I will forever miss Herb Brooks.

Poor Varlamov, he gets absolutely no help from his defensemen on odd man breaks.

We now the book on that guy. Glove's a little soft and his defense gives up too many chances. Basically if he gives up a bad goal you know they're gonna lose, because he sees too many shots.

Bet will appreciate that a streak just ended.

The visiting team scored first again, but for the first time all series, they win the game.

you goign to add a little on the nucks with that penss win

Done and done.

I have the Nucks to finish off a nice 9/1 three teamer (Nuggets ML/Pens ML/Canucks). I will probably hedge off that just to guarantee I make a couple of bucks, but I really want the 'Nucks to win.

you goign to add a little on the nucks with that penss win

Done and done.

I have the Nucks to finish off a nice 9/1 three teamer (Nuggets ML/Pens ML/Canucks). I will probably hedge off that just to guarantee I make a couple of bucks, but I really want the 'Nucks to win.
i was thinking about a canucks first period, for sure they come out flying

Yeah, me, too.

Blitz is breaking the forum.

I blame global warming. Then Fondy. Then Santa. Then Eric Lindros. Then Blitz.

alright, so i just played nucks ml ,and i even put half a unit on the puckline

damn I missed the Pens goal while on route to GM place. Btw Im watching Sami Salo on the ice right now looks good

You are so lucky. I'd settle for just being there for the anthem.

I've never been in a Canadian building for the anthem during playoffs.

hehe bron bron gets too mcuhs pecial treatment, nucks came out quick in the first 5 minutes, then they died down a beat..guaranteed telll the fans to get into it more

Back