NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

I wanted to sort of complain about how the Pens were coasting there for 3/4 of the period, but with a game in less than 18 hours or whatever it is, it's hard to really take them to task for it as if the score was reversed I'm sure Washington would have been doing the same thing.

Worst period of the series by far. Both teams must've been in shock a bit from the Gonchar injury. Reminds me of the NFL when they cart a guy off. Play resumes but the intensity is all gone.

I also really think it's about tomorrow.

For the Caps, you've just given up three straight goals. I'm not saying they quit, but they were lifeless and in the back of their mind they're going home in mere hours.

The problem is, from Pittsburgh's standpoint, they slowed down just as much. Well, now they give one up and Washington is back in the game.

If we can just keep this third period down to say one goal, an empty-netter would be nice, I still like the over tomorrow.

Amazing, 13 periods of hockey in this series and not a single scoreless one. Maybe tomorrow is an under day.

By the way, I have zero desire to hear any whining from Caps fans about the calls in this game. That last goal they got was basically gift wrapped for them by the refs looking the other way on not one, but two penalties.

Then there was the Ovechkin slap on the wrist.

Up 2-1 and the Canes are about to go on the PP.

You're watching your playoffs go down the drain, New England. I'm sorry.

top seed in west gone....top seed in east next?

Boston would need a Chicago-style comeback to get this one tonight.

does Boston think they are winning is that why they are playing like this? i am confused.

top seed in west gone....top seed in east next?

Boston would need a Chicago-style comeback to get this one tonight.
one things for sure, carolina isn't playing like the nucks did

ward is standing talll:shake:

Back