NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

Or it could be Roughriders, theres like 3 teams in the CFL that are or have been the roughriders. Canada seems to love the name

that glove looks to be a little big for varlamov..he keeps on pressing it down as if it's loose or maybe the tie downs are loose

Ya they said he wanted to change the glove but the coach or goalie coach wouldn't let him. Millen said that a while ago

could be something with the mountain too...

has it been said for sure that it would be in Hamilton?

I find it funny, I live in the area of Kitchener, but work near Hamilton and listen to a Hamilton radio station... both are claiming they have the lock on the team and talking like it like its already there.

Or it could be Roughriders, theres like 3 teams in the CFL that are or have been the roughriders. Canada seems to love the name

And yet nobody holds it against 'em. Really just a tribute to the other attributes of that nation.

No. Nothing for sure. Likely for good reason, to keep all interest high.

could be something with the mountain too...

I find it funny, I live in the area of Kitchener, but work near Hamilton and listen to a Hamilton radio station... both are claiming they have the lock on the team and talking like it like its already there.
no it's not a lock,

so if the canucks could get a win tonight, i'll have hit a nice 3 teamer

Canucks are going to come out strong, they have always been good after a poor performance. Example in this series of game 2->game 3

and on the radio station yesterday they said that someone put up a story in the lockerroom from one of the Chicago newspapers that said "The Hawks go back to Vancouver with momentum. But perhaps more importantly, the Hawks go back to Vancouver with the knowledge they can beat the Canucks whichever way they want to play it.

If the Canucks want to skate, great, the Hawks are faster. If the Canucks want to trap and bore everybody to death, fine, the Hawks just showed they eventually can commit to being smart enough and tough enough to win that kind of game, too."

Yeah, Federov's actually just missed a couple of goals.

Sid has had a post in this one, I actually think he's hit a post in every game in this series, he's stroking the apple pretty well right now.

Yeah, Federov's actually just missed a couple of goals.

Sid has had a post in this one, I actually think he's hit a post in every game in this series, he's stroking the apple pretty well right now.
yes, but here's to the penguins:cheers:

wow fleury is 4-0 in ot

lol erskine hurt himself essentially.....he tried to rub crosby off but the stiff arm by sid the kid made him trip and spin into boards

so I wake to find an Over result, an Over I'd have been on if they'd gone Under yesterday.

This set of B2B games is pissing me off no ffing end.

WOWOOOOOO

THIS LIVE TOPIC THING WORKED!!! BC'S COMMNET AUTO APPEARED

OH YAH and a PP for pens

thread_livetopic.gif
This post has been added by another user.

Since this is an active topic, this post has been automatically added to the thread while you were reading it. If you are replying to this thread you might want to read this post before doing so.
so I wake to find an Over result, an Over I'd have been on if they'd gone Under yesterday.

This set of B2B games is pissing me off no ffing end.

Back