NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

Bad for the under. But two early goals. Really early.

Neither very good ones either, though Varlamov can blame a screen.

this is the Pitt home Over that was due *grumble grumble* what I'd have been on if this game wasn't a B2B *grumble grumble*

If it makes you feel any better, Bet, the other night started off pretty hot but then cooled substantially with chances as the game went on.

that was one dirty hit by ovie...sigh..c'mon gonchar ...fight through buddy

I don't consider Ovechkin a dirty player, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

But you never want to see guys do that.

glad i took first period over; but whats this live topic? it auto loads msgs as they come in?

lol i think my live chat is still not working lol cause you see the webpage make room to for the next post, but it stays white =(

the thing i don't ilke about ovie is, he jumps when he hits..only thing i don't like about him..love the energy and what he brings to the game, but a lot of his hits he's off his feet

ol i think my live chat is still not working lol cause you see the webpage make room to for the next post, but it stays white =(

Ditto.

I keep thinking I'm just talking to myself.

the thing i don't ilke about ovie is, he jumps when he hits..only thing i don't like about him..love the energy and what he brings to the game, but a lot of his hits he's off his feet

One of the things people don't like about Sid is that you can say there's no nastiness to his game. That he's too much of a priss.

You can't say that about Ovie.

See, there again, how is that a penalty?

There've been ten of those hits so far this game--and that one is the one that draws the call?

One of the things people don't like about Sid is that you can say there's no nastiness to his game. That he's too much of a priss.

You can't say that about Ovie.

agreed, and sid tried to show some tenacity this year i'm hoping with a little more maturity he starts to understand his game even more
<object>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMJmqxl_eqM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

lol i think my live chat is still not working lol cause you see the webpage make room to for the next post, but it stays white =(

Ya I have the same thing and I tried 3 different browsers (chrome, IE, Firefox) and none of them are working

Refs are calling it fair, Malkin was about as late with his hit as the open ice check on Talbot.

agreed, and sid tried to show some tenacity this year i'm hoping with a little more maturity he starts to understand his game even more
<object>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMJmqxl_eqM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>
dont' mind that vid,i'm trying to embed some videos

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gocOytHi5Gw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gocOytHi5Gw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If I were Bettman, and I was going to do something like a b2b like this, I'd have done every single thing possible to get this game on NBC both tomorrow AND tonight.

They could have sold it so much better than . . .

Ugh, I'm wasting my breath.

and if the NHL doesn't suspend Ovechkin the league is a joke, that is a minimum 1 game suspension

I see no possible way he's suspended.

I'm not saying I disagree with you. I absolutely think it should be looked at. But I would be utterly shocked if they suspend him for a game.

no idea, but i've been refreshing once i see that white box cause it means someones posted

It's kind of weird, it breaks it off--and tells you it's breaking it off.

The live chat thing is a great idea for in-games, it's just not really ready for primetime yet.

But I'm sure the tech department is looking into it.

and if the NHL doesn't suspend Ovechkin the league is a joke, that is a minimum 1 game suspension

I'm not saying I disagree with you. I absolutely think it should be looked at. But I would be utterly shocked if they suspend him for a game.
first off, league WON'T suspend him from a revenue aspect and from how they've treated other higher status nhl players don't think ovie gets it...and if he does get suspended, league really wants pens to go on to the finals, cause without ovechkin, the caps aren't as tenacious or effective or a threat.

I hold out no hope for him to be suspended, the league is all ready a joke when it comes to Colin Campbells "wheel of justice"

But if that is Matt Cooke or David Steckel, that is either 5 min penalty and a game misconduct or a 1 game suspension

Back