NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

Sykora is scratched for the Pens and Satan is in--who was useless in his last game.

And there's the turnover.

1-0 Caps.

Just right off the bat, this is the worst start for Pittsburgh of any game in the series. Not the goal, but their play.

This has over written all over it early.

Either that or Caps blowout. Fleury's giving up rebounds left and right.

in case Lakers ML loses again or something and you have it tied into a huge play...I dunno...violent jerk

That would be funny if the Pens/Lakers weren't tied together in a couple of different ways for me tonight.

=)

The only hope here for Pitt is that this is exactly the way the other two games have started, only in reverse. Pittsburgh controlled the open of both other games, scored first, and yet found a way to lose.

Maybe that can happen here.

Thank God Bylsma signed that extension/offer before this series started.

Too many Satans, not enough Gary Roberts on this team.

Again.

I used to love Satan when he was in Buffalo. And maybe he still has something to offer, but I don't see him being able to offer it to this team.

Dominant period there by the Pens. Caps were on their heels and a long way from their bench.

Pens warrant a play @ -175?

Hell no. No team warrants a -175 period play unless they're going to be on the man advantage for the entire thing.

The Pens finally showed up, played really well, but still only have one goal to show for it.

They need to get the next goal. It'll really validate all their hard work, hopefully they can take advantage with the rest of this PP right out of the gate.

i dont think other people understood what "vape" meant.

For the record, I got it.

What's really funny is that my next door neighbor smokes all the time, to the point where her roommate gets mad about it and just today, for reasons I don't even know, I thought to myself, "you know, she should tell that girl to get a vaporizer."

Must be something in the air today.

=)

I would have said parlay pens 3Q to dodgers ML... but seems you are already pretty involved with LA.

you could parlay it with lakers ML but youre not reallyl reducing the vig much

I feel like I should give Boston at least a little love since there's not one comment on that game.

1-0 Boston, middle of the second. Boston just came off the PP. Pretty good chances, but no second goal.

Ya you can't parlay in progress Quarters on Bookmaker anyways, all good. Just gonna root for Magic comeback

What's really funny is that my next door neighbor smokes all the time, to the point where her roommate gets mad about it and just today, for reasons I don't even know

"PUT THE BONG DOWN, JODY!!!"

:angry:

and you are on to something joe! she needs a vape. roommate wouldnt even know shes doing it. slip an anonymous note under her door or something lol.

and you are on to something joe! she needs a vape. roommate wouldnt even know shes doing it. slip an anonymous note under her door or something lol.

What I need to do is find a way to play it right. Because the one who smokes is kind of hot. Sort of. In that way too skinny Kate Moss kind of way.

Get her into a discussion about the vape, maybe get invited to partake in a little green, parlay that into some sticky-icky hippity-dippity . . .

=)

B's aren't playing so hot right now.

I don't know how it was before the PP I saw, but the tide has really seemed to turn toward the home team now.

Back