NFL Preseason News and Notes...

Future HOF Qb Aiden O'Connell. Lol

How stupid does houston look trading back up to draft stroud! I mean it was dumb regardless, I’ve already said I think mills has more potential than him, the fact they coulda had this kid for nothing or Hendon hooker, both who could easily be better makes it even worse.

Heading into the last week of games, the following teams have not fielded their starting QB with primary offensive players in any preseason game:

Baltimore
Minnesota
Philadelphia
Dallas
LA Chargers
Cincinnati
NY Jets - hearing Rodgers will play this week
Tennessee
Detroit
LA Rams

I was told last year that this is not a factor to worry about Week 1. Each of these teams is playing a team Week 1 that did work their starters in a game. We will at least have a bunch of data points to assess.

Heading into the last week of games, the following teams have not fielded their starting QB with primary offensive players in any preseason game:

Baltimore
Minnesota
Philadelphia
Dallas
LA Chargers
Cincinnati
NY Jets - hearing Rodgers will play this week
Tennessee
Detroit
LA Rams

I was told last year that this is not a factor to worry about Week 1. Each of these teams is playing a team Week 1 that did work their starters in a game. We will at least have a bunch of data points to assess.

We def won’t see burrow but that cause he always gets hurt in camp more than coaches philosophy (not sure what it actually is).

I think Vikings and chargers coaches both from the Mcvey tree which means a pretty good bet they don’t play anyone. Obviously rams not playing Stafford.

Heard same bout Rodgers, not sure on the rest? I don’t even know who the starter in Tennessee is anymore?

I am watching replay of Ravens/DC 1H. Sam Howell very impressive

He looks legit to me, has the arm, goes thru progressions, good mobility in the pocket. Few times I thought he should take what they gave him instead of big play hunting but hard to be mad at a kid for having the confidence to want the big play!!! Other than 1-2 throws he mostly put it right on target. Washington has some pretty good weapons, they been saying all camp him and Dotson have great chemistry. I’d think this offense puts up some solid numbers.

If last night was any indicator their secondary is freaking awful so they gonna be in some shootouts!! Usually they will have a better pass rush which should help but damn, ravens had guys running around wide open all night!! Even the int guy was wide open if Johnson would have got ball out on time.

He looks legit to me, has the arm, goes thru progressions, good mobility in the pocket. Few times I thought he should take what they gave him instead of big play hunting but hard to be mad at a kid for having the confidence to want the big play!!! Other than 1-2 throws he mostly put it right on target. Washington has some pretty good weapons, they been saying all camp him and Dotson have great chemistry. I’d think this offense puts up some solid numbers.

If last night was any indicator their secondary is freaking awful so they gonna be in some shootouts!! Usually they will have a better pass rush which should help but damn, ravens had guys running around wide open all night!! Even the int guy was wide open if Johnson would have got ball out on time.
This and he has several good receivers

This and he has several good receivers

Oh yea, they not lacking at the skill positions! On that last drive of half McLaurin hobbled off, hopefully he is ok. He already a proven big time wr, I think Dotson is gonna emerge this year. I don’t think Bienemy came here to run the ball and play defense, pretty sure he gonna be super aggressive to prove it wasn’t all Andy Reid in kc!

The nfc east is starting to look a lot stronger than it had been in those lean years where 9 wins took the division. Giants and Washington def feel like they on the rise to me, eagles are still loaded and I think it pretty genius to turn their defense into Georgia north!! How many Uga players they have on that d now? I think Dallas could be in for a ugly season, they the only team I don’t think is improving, I don’t think letting kellen Moore walk so Mccarthy can call plays was a good idea at all (it was good for chargers I think!), Dak could end up being the worst qb in the division and I don’t think he has the best skill guys.

apparently fish are interested in Taylor. I just don’t see a deal getting done, I read colts want a 1 or the equivalent of a 1, nobody is giving up a 1st round pick for a running back who wants a multi year deal!!

Back