NFL Off-season Preliminary Discussion...

Saints are a good sneaky value bet if jameis has weapons

Allen had that d on point when they were being given no help by field position or rest from the offense last half of season
Weapons be the biggie. Armstead gone hurts, but…Thomas is back. Tre Quan back cheap..definitely think they draft a wr

Kyler demanding a new deal or he wont play

What a shitty spot cards are in, they obviously stuck with him as their franchise qb, that sucks cause he will never lead a team to a championship. Who really gonna follow that little douche? The intangibles don’t match the talent. Not sure it matters how much talent they surround him with, it be fun to watch but when the going gets tough I don’t see him ever being the guy who gets it done. That body language when things don’t go right, woof, if we see it ya know his teammates do!!

I'd call his bluff, trade for baker

What a fuckin drama queen, demanding a new deal after that playoff game

I was with you till you suggested Bsker. He a less talented equally shit bag of a person. One excuse maker for another with less talent? There a reason nobody has any interest in baker, he not talented enough to take on the headache. While I don’t think Kyler ever lead a team to the promise land there a argument he might be worth the headache,, maybe not but we know Faker isn’t.

true...but i still think the packers could have drafted many weapons for him and didn't.

It’s more than fair to say other than the moss year and now in tampa he pretty much always had at least as many weapons as Brady isn’t it?

Agreed. Mitch is definitely "veteran" backup up material, and hopefully Mason never sees the field.

I really thought since they signed Mitch they were gonna go Willis (obviously what the tv bobble heads said bout him didn’t line up with the nfl talent guys! Lol). Made more sense to me since I don’t think there any reason for Pickett to sit, he as close to starter ready as it gets imo,. Obviously they had to move on Trubisky before they knew Pickett was gonna make it to them, I’m sure had Pickett been off board they woulda went with 1 the projects and Mitchell woulda been the bridge starter for half year or year, I’d like to see a true competition and make Pickett earn the job but I dunno how they will go about it?

I would think Mason would be cut at some point. No sense carrying a 3rd qb and he has more than proven to be nothing more than a clipboard holder.

A Trubisky vs Pickett true competition would be cool and also give us some great preseason bets!! Especially if Rudolph stays on roster thru preseason. We would get 1st team guys staying in a bit longer to work w both qbs and then Rudolph coming in for mop up duty with a chip on his shoulder!! He not a nfl starter but he would almost always be the better qb in the 4th qrtr of a meaningless preseason game! I’m already writing down betting ideas for preseason!! I’m sick!! Lol

In their first session, she said he got into the happy baby yoga pose — on his back with his feet in his hands — and asked her to massage between his testicles and anus. She laughed off the request but said he grabbed her wrist and put her hand there

Walmart buys the Broncos.

I'm surprised the Shield let this go through considering the owner of the Rams is married to a Walton. Really figured they wouldn't let ultimately the same family own two teams.

Interesting looking at their schedule, 4 of the last 5 are at home and the one road game is at Detroit. Problem is the home games are Packers, Eagles, Bills, all playoff teams last season who will all still be playing starters and the last game is the Vikings who could be playing for a playoff spot. The number seems fair to me, several games they'll be favored in.

I think Baker has a great year, he got fucked hard by stefanski last season

Let's remember in 2020 he threw for 4000 yards and 30 tuddies

Rhules offense played 11 personnel the 9th most in the league, but had horrible results because their qbs were trash, Baker crushed 11 personnel and always has, was top 8 in any/a, passer rating, and EPA

Problem was stefanski doesnt like to use it, browns played 11 personnel 24th most in the league, he loves a tight end, they led the league in dropbacks in 12 and 13 personnel which baker has historically struggled with

I expect a big bounce back, hes got good weapons with Moore and Anderson as a top 2 wide outs, TMJ outta LSU as 3rd guy is poised for breakout year, was a 2nd rounder outta lsu last season. Plus McCaffrey as a running back is a weapon hes never had, hes had great runners, but never one who was a passing threat like CMC

Not saying he wins MVP, and he might only be there a short time if they like Corral. But I'm expecting Baker plays well enough that someone's paying him in free agency next offseason

Baker is eating 5m of his own salary just to get outta cleveland too, plus a contract year, hes gonna be incredibly motivated

All revolves around CMC staying healthy for me. I've liked the Panthers the last couple years just to see him get shelved early on and not sure how Darnold and Anderson didn't put up numbers, that was supposed to be the comfortable connection for Darnold and he's clearly shot at this point. Probably see him in CFL soon. Be interesting to see how the new team takes on his personality.

All in on Zach Wilson now

Jets may never lose again, this kid just couldnt give up the cougar lifestyle even after BYU

I mean if you could pay to play baker every week that would be like the ultimate way to buy yourself a playoff birth!! I doubt it works out all that well for the Clowns tho, feels like they really mucked up this offseason. As much I dislike Faker I also think this the kinda game he will more than likely play really well in.

All revolves around CMC staying healthy for me. I've liked the Panthers the last couple years just to see him get shelved early on and not sure how Darnold and Anderson didn't put up numbers, that was supposed to be the comfortable connection for Darnold and he's clearly shot at this point. Probably see him in CFL soon. Be interesting to see how the new team takes on his personality.

I’m sure putting anderson in dfs lineups the 1st month last year cost me money, lol.

Hope manning cast has a cardinals game this year, peyton's contempt for kyler has gotta be through the roof

He had 4 hours of independent study done for the next week by the end of every sunday

Just feels like everyone love the Bills and you’re going to give me plus money with the Super Bowl champions at home. Exactly the spot to fade the public.

Back