NFL Off-season Preliminary Discussion...

Would be interesting. If they can get a quality pick for GQ I think it helps in negotiating with GB if Rodgers forces them to trade him.

I don't see Jimmy staying, Brady playing there, Rodgers playing there an indictment of Lance. Dude was a project in college and then didn't play football for over a year, has to come into the most complicated system in football, and is extremely raw. Dude can sit 2-3 years and still be great. Probably better for him tbh
I imagine it'd be a Lance for Rodgers flip if Rodgers forcing himself out.

I really think though the NFC is a 2 horse race between Dallas and SF if Rodgers leaves GB to go the AFC. Rams got their ship, and you saw that team absolutely stall if one of a handful of players gets hurt/injured. Donald wants a massive increase in pay and they're already at the cap without any picks.

Rams paid for their sb this year. This year or next year was it. Will only get worse each year.

I imagine it'd be a Lance for Rodgers flip if Rodgers forcing himself out.

That would suck, wouldn’t be able to root for niners anymore. I love how tough they are, Rodgers would damage that imo. Jimmy might have a ton of flaws but I rather have him in a dogfight than Rodgers any day, front running bailing little bitch.

That would suck, wouldn’t be able to root for niners anymore. I love how tough they are, Rodgers would damage that imo. Jimmy might have a ton of flaws but I rather have him in a dogfight than Rodgers any day, front running bailing little bitch.

You think Rodgers is soft?

You think Rodgers is soft?

Among other things, damn sure ain’t a leader, and I have doubts a team like niners would embrace him after he bails the 1st time they trailing and things not going his way! Of course he often does that against the niners so maybe it be ok. Really don’t want to see that team carry him to a championship either. How many home playoffs games as a fav has he lost? Then acts like it not on him. So sick of hearing how talented he is and seeing him win mvp’s, like packers couldn’t not win championships without him. Guy plays in a cake division where he gets home field gift wrapped and can’t do shit with it, then the narrative always packers don’t have enough, they have plenty to get him the best record and always favs, maybe it him.

I really don’t think it would work out in niners locker room. Jimmy j a guy they all like and respect. Half Rodgers former teammates have nothing nice to say bout him. He might be super talented but he sucks as a person, guy a total douchebag. As cowherd says, “he a bailer, not a baller”.

Last edited:
Burrow was easily more deserving of the mvp than Rodgers. Rodgers never gets touched with the great lines packers always build for him, Burrow carried his team while getting hit and sacked more than any other qb. What you think Rodgers would do if he was most sacked qb in the league? I know he never would be tho cause he would just throw the ball out of bounds and walk off the field, damn sure wouldn’t take the beating and lead his team.

He is definitely sensitive, it's a legit concern with him for sure but he also hasn't ever had a true #2 wr really.

true...but i still think the packers could have drafted many weapons for him and didn't.
I think someone like him who tries to take subtle jabs at everyone else to get attention needs a bigger market than GB while he's still got miles. Seems like he tries to act like everything is fine when the sarcasm really screams that he needs attention. He's really shitty at acting like he doesn't love the spotlight.

I think someone like him who tries to take subtle jabs at everyone else to get attention needs a bigger market than GB while he's still got miles. Seems like he tries to act like everything is fine when the sarcasm really screams that he needs attention. He's really shitty at acting like he doesn't love the spotlight.

I won't pretend to ever know the inner workings of aaron rodgers mind. It's....complex. I still think he is tough on the field though.

Reactions: KJ
I won't pretend to ever know the inner workings of aaron rodgers mind. It's....complex. I still think he is tough on the field though.
That's why I wouldn't call him soft really, he gets dinged up but still plays

I can't imagine being a fan of that team though going through this every off-season

Wasn’t sure where to put this but with Allen keeping Carmichael as OC most think that mins Jameis is back

Anyone see a place that has odds on which qb goes first?

NFL media going nuts over Malik Willis today after combine, hes 5th best odds to go 1.1 already

I put some on him at +3300 to go 1.1. Would need a trade to happen for sure

Bunch of mocks had him going top 11 last week or so, hype is gonna rise more now

The Cardinals EXTENDED Kingsbury?

To 20 fucking 27????
He's absolutely done what was hoped for every season since we had the first pick

If you do the job asked of you, shouldn't you be given long term security? Season 3, playoffs. Only people who complain are gamblers.

He's absolutely done what was hoped for every season since we had the first pick

If you do the job asked of you, shouldn't you be given long term security? Season 3, playoffs. Only people who complain are gamblers.
Hes faded in the 2nd half every season, of his career

How's relationship with him and kyler if kyler is in his feelings

He had 2 years left didnt he? I would have fired him personally, but I can at least see the argument or giving him another year

If he fades 2nd half again though and is 1 and done or miss the playoffs entirely, how can they not fire him?

Hes faded in the 2nd half every season, of his career

How's relationship with him and kyler if kyler is in his feelings

He had 2 years left didnt he? I would have fired him personally, but I can at least see the argument or giving him another year

If he fades 2nd half again though and is 1 and done or miss the playoffs entirely, how can they not fire him?
Well NFL contracts aren't ever guaranteed

He came on and they wanted progress year 1, contend for the playoffs year 2, make the playoffs year 3. That was well known. How do you accomplish goals and not get an extension? Kliff literally did everything asked and of course he and Kyler will be a package deal, just means Kyler is getting extended soon too.

Cards were the 3rd best team in the West at the end of the season and it showed. Missing DHop was basically missing the playoffs without a little help. Kyler needs the outside receiver, pretty simple. Not sure how they remedy that this season if Hopkins goes down again.

This is a big move, Chargers re-sign Mike Williams for 3 yrs when it seemed the temperature was saying he'd go elsewhere

Probably glad he's got Herbert throwing to him and could end up a lot worse off than LA with that kind of contract

Denver goes to Seattle this year.....pencil that in for a Sunday nighter.

AFC South and NFC West get the AFC West on their schedule this year. That's a loss for the AFC South and I guess a net plus for AZ, LA and SF as now they only get 1 matchup with Russ instead of 2.

Wentz to DC just reminds us that the Commanders have no f'n direction. Going to Indy was supposed to calm him from the Philly press, now welcome the DC press.

Wentz to DC just reminds us that the Commanders have no f'n direction. Going to Indy was supposed to calm him from the Philly press, now welcome the DC press.

Seems like just a story that isn’t really a “thing” but media dudes need something to talk about. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a fuck what sports reporter A from DC (or Philly, or Dallas) thinks? I honestly didn’t know this was really still a talking point for anyone.

Watson to Pittsburgh, provided all “goes well” with his court appearance, is the latest rumor. He wanted to play for Flores, and that’s where he ended up so that’s where he wants to go.

Pittsburgh just can’t fathom a season without a rapist at the helm huh? Makes sense I guess.

Amari Cooper to Cleveland
Big loss for Dallas but their salary cap was healed with the move, so I can't say it was ill-advised.

Steelers have decided that Mitch Trubisky is their guy. They must not know that the last top 5 drafted QB to wash out with their draft team and have a successful second act was Kerry Collins, drafted in 1995!! LOLOLOLOL

Back