***NFL In-Game Thread***

Not sure if there are any true silver and black Raider fans here like me since 1977 but. One of the things I never liked about the Raiders all these years is, they get a lead and then they start to relax. Every year I hope just put your foot on the gas pedal! And they don't so tonight's going to show me whether or not they know how to do that or if once again they play prevent defense which prevents nothing

He has bitched out ever since he hurt his foot a few yrs back. But then again if you look at the play Jacob's raised his hand Carr saw it and threw it to him. Nice Kick.

Yea I think jacobs caught corner his eye and he just assumed he had better chance, don’t think he really realized how big a hole he had or saw the guy in front of jacobs. After I saw replay kinda gave him a pass on that one.

Not sure if there are any true silver and black Raider fans here like me since 1977 but. One of the things I never liked about the Raiders all these years is, they get a lead and then they start to relax. Every year I hope just put your foot on the gas pedal! And they don't so tonight's going to show me whether or not they know how to do that or if once again they play prevent defense which prevents nothing

Hopefully the new regime brings something different. I’m a bandwagon jumper and picked out raiders to be my team this year! I dunno if that counts?!??! Lol

I like when they do those fast reviews. Now only if they would call down and tell ref they can’t call roughing when Brady gets sacked

Back