***NFL In-Game Thread***

Missing the receiver that makes his game man

Said before the season they can't be worse than 2-4 when DHop comes back and will be at least that, 3-3 would be awesome

Yeah, I don't want to believe it. And DHop is great, he does kind of make that offense go. But man, his first halves this year, he just looks lost and disinterested. Which, today, is fine if he can just have a huge second half because I'll need the points.

Really missing at least one competent CB though

And fwiw I never in my wildest dreams imagined Hurts could improve his passing this much from last season

Yeah, I don't want to believe it. And DHop is great, he does kind of make that offense go. But man, his first halves this year, he just looks lost and disinterested. Which, today, is fine if he can just have a huge second half because I'll need the points.
Throws everything off when the #2 receiver has to play #1 and gets double teamed, he certainly doesn't excel when his only real threat is Ertz over the middle

It's like when kyler gets a kill streak in warzone, and he uses the helicopter to strafe an area

Then his pussy coach doesnt go for it on 4th and 1 and the kicker misses an easy kick

It's like when kyler gets a kill streak in warzone, and he uses the helicopter to strafe an area

Then his pussy coach doesnt go for it on 4th and 1 and the kicker misses an easy kick
Um spiking on 3rd and 1 is simply not a professional move

Complete brain fart

Still should have gone for it

Especially if kicker was wide in warmups too
With no timeouts and 22 seconds left? Lmfao

Woulda been either a 10 yard sack or the clock runs out

Don't even think a coach needs to make a decision there, nor should he think he needs to instruct his QB to be smart enough not to spike it on 3rd

With no timeouts and 22 seconds left? Lmfao

Woulda been either a 10 yard sack or the clock runs out

Don't even think a coach needs to make a decision there, nor should he think he needs to instruct his QB to be smart enough not to spike it on 3rd
22 seconds yes, plenty of time to pick up 10 yards and spike the ball

Turns a 30% kick into an 80% one

22 seconds yes, plenty of time to pick up 10 yards and spike the ball

Turns a 30% kick into an 80% one
I think 90% of the offense was in shock that he spiked it, no way they get 10 yards w/o calling a timeout they didn't have to get collected

Easy false start or illegal formation after that

In theory you could take the delay of game and get everyone on the same page, more likely they pick that up on 4th and 6 than that clusterfuk on 4th and 1

I think 90% of the offense was in shock that he spiked it, no way they get 10 yards w/o calling a timeout they didn't have to get collected

Easy false start or illegal formation after that

In theory you could take the delay of game and get everyone on the same page, more likely they pick that up on 4th and 6 than that clusterfuk on 4th and 1
The way he rushed offense up though it seemed like spike was pre called in huddle

Be interested to see what kliff and kyler say post game

When I first saw it start i thought a fake spike

The way he rushed offense up though it seemed like spike was pre called in huddle

Be interested to see what kliff and kyler say post game

When I first saw it start i thought a fake spike
End of the day it was a 43 yard FG where the TO ice job should have let him focus, not like he's some scrub, he's kicked in the NFL. Make a 43 yarder, if you need to protect him from pushing or pulling he shouldn't be out there at that distance

Agree completely. If your kicker can’t be relied on to make a 43 yard FG, you need a new kicker. Put Justin Tucker or Wil Lutz out there, and they are nails.

No way cowboys can start dak next sunday night
Disagree. They only had 10 first downs and 239 yards of offense. I think Dak has a pretty good history against Philly. The rust would be a worry but if he's healthy he should play. The defense needs to show up regardless. After 5 weeks of traditional drop back throwers it will be quite the change playing Hurts.

Disagree. They only had 10 first downs and 239 yards of offense. I think Dak has a pretty good history against Philly. The rust would be a worry but if he's healthy he should play. The defense needs to show up regardless. After 5 weeks of traditional drop back throwers it will be quite the change playing Hurts.
If he comes out slow though the crowd turns on him fast and may be toxic all season

I'd start coop, with option to bring dak in after 1q if needed

If coop is doing well, then let him stay, give dak another week, if hes struggling, dak gets heroes welcome

If he comes out slow though the crowd turns on him fast and may be toxic all season

I'd start coop, with option to bring dak in after 1q if needed

If coop is doing well, then let him stay, give dak another week, if hes struggling, dak gets heroes welcome
I don't think the Philly crowd will be cheering for him either way ;)

Cooper Rush is a caretaker QB. This week showed it most clearly. 10 first downs! Even Kenny Pickett Skylar Thompson had more. If Dak is healthy and they keep him on the bench that will be a big mistake and also major fodder for the Ed Werder's and Steven A's to chew on. No thanks.

I don't think the Philly crowd will be cheering for him either way ;)

Cooper Rush is a caretaker QB. This week showed it most clearly. 10 first downs! Even Kenny Pickett Skylar Thompson had more. If Dak is healthy and they keep him on the bench that will be a big mistake and also major fodder for the Ed Werder's and Steven A's to chew on. No thanks.
Oh it's in philly?

Then I don't mind him startng, I read in dallas earlier, not sure how I fucked that up

Agree completely. If your kicker can’t be relied on to make a 43 yard FG, you need a new kicker. Put Justin Tucker or Wil Lutz out there, and they are nails.
I think the two best kickers in the game are playing tonight. They will net you more than just a couple victories over the season. Question is what are those victories worth?

Been saying it for years, kickers need their own union. Not a more pivotal job out there in the win/loss column other than QB and that could be debatable. But they're at a lot more risk of getting kicked to the curb.

Back