***NFL In-Game Thread***

Wait, since when is over the top good? Pretty sure I've seen over the top called no good before. Thought it had to be between the uprights.

Last two plays need to get looked at by the competition committee. The push from behind is not kosher and over the top of the posts should be no good. Should be inside the inside edge.

Bengal backers looking good, Ravens will play for the 3 and with Tucker they can turtle it pretty much any time.

Have lots of cool Tucker items. My brother has been good friends with his Dad and family since Justin was in 5th grade. Amazing family

Tucker is automatic. Never really thought about it until it was on ESPN this week, but the Tucker o1.5 FG bet should be auto played.

He could easily be a professional opera singer and his sister was fractions from making the Olympic swim team. My brother calls them the incredibles. Whatcha doing bro … I’m heading out to the incredibles ranch

Mahomies right now, dancing around and shit..
Patrick Mahomes's brother Jackson says the media is 'destroying' his life |  The Independent

He has bitched out ever since he hurt his foot a few yrs back. But then again if you look at the play Jacob's raised his hand Carr saw it and threw it to him. Nice Kick.

Back