***NFL In-Game Thread***

3rd and goal from the 2, got your thumper Dillon in there, and you try two quick throws that get knocked away. Time to take your team back Lafleur. Your QB is not what he used to be and your WRs are average at best. Offense needs to go through the RBs.

3rd and goal from the 2, got your thumper Dillon in there, and you try two quick throws that get knocked away. Time to take your team back Lafleur. Your QB is not what he used to be and your WRs are average at best. Offense needs to go through the RBs.
exactly

Wind is a bit crazier than expected in Buffalo. Might come into play with a bunch of inexperienced special teams players for Buffalo.

I actually use spicy V8 low sodium with worcestershire, hot sauce and cracked pepper, no garnish. Plenty of sodium in there as is

Switch back n forth between hot sauce and a couple packets of Diablo sauce from The Border. Love that stuff and it's plenty spicy

I'll keep saying this. Bill Bellicik if he was forced to speak truth to save his life will say secret to his success is the pure fucking stupidity of opposing coaches

I'll keep saying this. Bill Bellicik if he was forced to speak truth to save his life will say secret to his success is the pure fucking stupidity of opposing coaches
Also doesn't hurt to have an all-timer taking snaps

Belli sucked as a HC in Cleveland

hows pickett look?
Like a 24 yr old rookie. Looks like he can make a few throws but how much better can he be in the long run? Doesn’t look as athletically gifted as young Big Ben.

His out throws have a bit more air under them than you’d like to see. But he’s playing against Allen. Very few look like they have a good arm compared to him.

Reactions: KJ
I’m excited. It’s Matt Canada that’s an idiot and diontae johnson
I always just think of how Peyton went 1-15 as a starter his first year, the need for instant gratification is way too much these days

He's looked pretty sharp on several passes, a few errors too. Not like he can play DB on the ridiculous deep passes the Bills have completed today

I always just think of how Peyton went 1-15 as a starter his first year, the need for instant gratification is way too much these days

He's looked pretty sharp on several passes, a few errors too. Not like he can play DB on the ridiculous deep passes the Bills have completed today

He at least has athletic ability and arm strength which is something Ben hasn’t had in a while and Trubisky never has . His judgement needs help but that will come. I think he’s the future but maybe I’m bias

Pickens with another acrobat catch on the sideline, got 1 foor and 1 hand down. They said no catch on the field, Tomlin didn't challenge. Not sure if hand counts?

Arthur Smith is something....6 minutes left, down 2 scores, still going mostly with runs and huddling

Back