• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Don’t make me sound like the bad guy. It’s a rough sport, there’s a possibility of this happening on every single play. I hope he’s not dead but if he is there’s nothing you can do about it. People paid good money for those tickets, people pay good money for those jerseys those caps those beers and those hotdogs. Get your ass back on the field and play the game.

I feel like that’s what they’re doing now…trying to figure out the extent of this. If he’s dead (can’t believe I’m saying that), there is NO chance they continue tonight. If the prognosis isn’t the worst, or seems like he will eventually be “okay,” I still don’t see them playing tonight but I guess it’s possible.
I Think They Know... Usually A Player Is Taken Off The Field?! "Oh Look! He's Giving The Thumbs Up" Nothing! CPR On The Field?! Players Crying? They Aren't Playing Again Tonight. Bad Look On The NFL If They Do...

Don’t make me sound like the bad guy. It’s a rough sport, there’s a possibility of this happening on every single play. I hope he’s not dead but if he is there’s nothing you can do about it. People paid good money for those tickets, people pay good money for those jerseys those caps those beers and those hotdogs. Get your ass back on the field and play the game.
You are the bad guy though in this situation.

Stop it the billionaires can refund the ticket

Was just saying in a text..

Final game 1997...Lions and Jets... I was 17 and in attendance... Game more known for Barry crossing 2000 yards but LB Reggie Brown paralyzed that day and it was bad enough for a bit people thought the worse. I just remember the ambulance on the field for awhile. Very frightening at the time.

If They Don't Play, When Do You Reschedule?!

At Some Point Players Will Say,

"He'd Want Us To Finish The Game."

This Sucks. Forget Wagers AND Standings...

Just Sucks For All Involved.

Back