NFL Draft InGame...

I usually turn the channel before the picks made anyways then turn back and they onto the next and I’m trying to figure out who gone, lol. I’ve never had the patients to actually leave on the draft for very long so this be perfect!

I’m down
It really is one of the best forum nights. It’s every team. People bet it. They love it or hate

You can’t watch with all your friends cuz everyone pulls for the same team, same with your teams’ forum.

Really is a fave CTG night if people show up which they usually do.

I’m in favor of it P-Unit and fuxk your Vikings!!

Love the rule of no announcing picks. I have this rule with all my friends who love to text about this, I tell them this is one of my favorite nights of the year and to not fucking ruin it for me lol

I'm down 14 lbs since 2/23. Doing half Murph this afternoon then settling in for a long night. Took tomorrow off work too haha.
Nice work. I wish I had pull up game to do that. I’m just not that strong upper body, it kills my swims too

have you considered assisted pull ups with bands until you build up that strenght/
I’m done those before. The main thing is I’m in the pool twice a week and trying to get some distance going and when I did those things it just destroyed me in the pool.

I was shocked when I started hearing all the Mac Jones talk. I’ve always thought they were one the better run teams.

well run yes and Jones seems like a perfect boring Shanahan guy with his top notch accuracy but they’ve whiffed on some draft picks. Mainly Solomon Thomas instead of Watson or Mahomes who Lynch liked.

Wilson in Canton if he went to the 9ers. Probably out of the league in 10 years as a Jet.

I even think jones prob be good if he goes to niners, still think it be a very odd move all way around. Whomever goes there is set up for success!! That offense works and ya’ll have a bad ass group of YAC guys. I think anyone talented to make the nfl would succeed there, Jimmy g just can’t stay healthy.

I even think jones prob be good if he goes to niners, still think it be a very odd move all way around. Whomever goes there is set up for success!! That offense works and ya’ll have a bad ass group of YAC guys. I think anyone talented to make the nfl would succeed there, Jimmy g just can’t stay healthy.
The Jets are running the Niners offense.

I propose a rule for tonight to not leak the picks in here early. Trades are fine if they happen, but let's not leak the picks. That would keep more people contributing to the in-game I think.
Not a huge deal to me but I prefer it that way too

I mean

If 49ers are offering 3, how do you not take that

Even if you believe in Jordan love, take 3 and then trade down for a haul

Love the rule of no announcing picks. I have this rule with all my friends who love to text about this, I tell them this is one of my favorite nights of the year and to not fucking ruin it for me lol

I have one the worst delays here so don’t gotta worry bout me!! lol

Back