*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

Howdy, men...god DAMN it’s good to have something to in-game! Joey Burrow...my favorite player ever. God I hope he’s good in the pros...glad to see him go where he belongs after the greatest CFB season ever

cant believe Mel said "and i don't think we'll see it again" regarding how "perfect" Joe's season was. my goodness.

I mean far as the numbers he put up it was a historically great season, not that they anywhere close to the same guys but I recall Tim teblow dominating college football for several years.

I really like Louis riddick, him and orlovsky my two fav espn nfl guys

Wish we had SaS on for this, I've never done a 180 on someone so fast, once you realize hes in on it hes so much fun to watch, his trolling the cowboys is amazing

why did he not get as much hype his junior year? was it the system/coaching? talent around him? steroids? did he play Madden more?

every time I see Burrows face I like him less, lol. He just has that smart ass cocky looking smirk that really annoys me, like you just wanna slap it right off his face!!!

Just like a little Tom Brady quality...hate him or love him, he’s a great fucking dude that respects his roots and the game.

Back