*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

taking a break from my true wagering love...table tennis. shit is legit intense. saw a dude roll his ankle really bad last night, its crazy. at the same time, it's very lame and meant for degenerates. playing in what looks like a YMCA room...

2pm here in hawaii. done with teacher meetings for the day. got the AC on...took my benadryl...ate a bleu cheese burger from Teddy's Bigger Burgers, took another benadryl (i'm allergic to bleu cheese but it's sooooo good)... let's do this!!

amen!

That's part of what made The Last Dance so good last weekend.

my only beef with “last dance” is I hate watching shows like that in increments. Had we had all our normalcy going on I would have recorded it so I could watch as much i wanted at a time or binged it all if I so desired, plus getting rid the freaking commercials!! I hate commercials!! I actually watched simpsons and bob burgers trying to let the show get ahead so I could fast forward thru them but was caught up after the 1st 45 minutes or so. lol

lol would be funny as hell if in the background of a team GM you see some cheap ass Belkin wireless router "Yes that's right Trey, we rolled in state of the art equipment"

Back