*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

They are one lewgue where it eowsnt matter, stadium revenue is prolly like 5%

Sure, I can see that point of it. But have they thought about a fan-less TV product being absolutely horrible and turning fans off? They’re acting like playing games with no fans is some can’t miss prospect.

Sure, I can see that point of it. But have they thought about a fan-less TV product being absolutely horrible and turning fans off? They’re acting like playing games with no fans is some can’t miss prospect.

Agree with you but wouldn't you also be arrogant and overconfident as fuck in your product if you're Roger? You can substantially worsen the quality of the product, make a bevy of other decisions in terms of punishing players, rule-changes, etc., and you still kill in terms of ratings

I think football is actually the league least effected by it

NFL and nba have fans so close and more flow, it's a huge thing

The field sports I dont think I'd care after like 10 mins of getting used to it

I think football is actually the league least effected by it

NFL and nba have fans so close and more flow, it's a huge thing

The field sports I dont think I'd care after like 10 mins of getting used to it

It’s easy to say, and I get the logic. But how long do you think the masses watch a football game on TV with no atmosphere at all? A few weeks, tops?

He wont start but I bet hes playing by week 8 after fritz throws his first 4 pick game

If I had an older qb, like a rodgers, I'd def offer the phins a 6th rounder for the chosen one

Back