*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

my final plays (units are to win amount)
9 units under 5.5 WR+180
3 units Oduka O 4.5-110
2 units J Love O 19.5 -190
8 units T Higgings O 32.5 -165 , no way he's a 1st rounder

Last edited:
I know espn and nfl network are doing a simulcast, and it's mostly espn guys, but I cant believe they are going with wingo over eisen

Csnt wait for schefty and rappaport to throw passive aggressive shade at each other on twitter

How crazy is it the packers havnt drafted a skill position player in 1st round since drafting Rodgers?

No more crazy than the Jets only picking defense besides Darnold for more than a decade or not picking an offensive lineman before the third round since 2006 when they hit the jackpot with D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold in round one.

No more crazy than the Jets only picking defense besides Darnold for more than a decade or not picking an offensive lineman before the third round since 2006 when they hit the jackpot with D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold in round one.

yea I saw that one too and was pretty mind boggling. Although not as surprising considering how crappy they been!!

Imagine being passive aggressive mr Rodgers and knowing they never draft you top flight receivers and the next time they take a skill position guy in 1st it turns out to be your replacement!! Lol

the college crew is on ABC, NFL regular crew on ESPN and NFLN crew on, you guessed it, the NFL Network.

Joe Burrow has pretty eyes
giphy.gif

Back