*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

Like that pick of Robertson by raiders
I love that they are going for high upside and playmakers

So much more confident with mayock and gruden than reggie, who lived off the mack, jackson and Carr drsft for 4 years and didnt pick anyone else who contributed

Most of the mid and late round Jets picks suck but I do like the Bryce Hall pick. Certainly @VirginiaCavs must be a fan of his.

Definitely a reason to side-root for the Jets. When he‘s on the field he‘s a first-round-caliber player with a lot of strong physical tools and IQ. Dealt with some injuries, sure, but it‘s stupid and ridiculous that he was around this late. Yes i‘m biased but I think it‘s extremely justified to call this a steal for the Jets.

Eyyyy Lewerke signed with an NFL team!

I have plenty of doubts. We all do. But it'll be nice to see him have a chance outside of Michigan State's completely broken and decrepitly coached offense.

Eyyyy Lewerke signed with an NFL team!

I have plenty of doubts. We all do. But it'll be nice to see him have a chance outside of Michigan State's completely broken and decrepitly coached offense.
I actually read a good take here. With the right coaching he could turn into one of those 10 year lifers that's 2nd /3rd string and gets a random start or two. That, honestly, is one of the best jobs in sports.

Getting paid to watch games from the bench! It‘s arguably even better than kicking or punting since the pressure and expectation isn‘t really there. Just the occasional time of your life opportunity to start.

I feel bad for Josh Rosen (besides the fact that personally he comes across as a huge duck). He's never really gotten a fair chance to develop or succeed. Set up to fail.

I mean if ya can’t beat out Fitzpatrick when the team had a ton of incentive to give you a shot I dunno if he was ever gonna make it. I know cards absolutely made the right decision to bail and go with Murray who was way better than I expected him to be.

Back