*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

JFC. Vikes traded down 25 spots with NO and picked up more picks. They have 13 picks tomorrow. Fucking Spielman loves his 6th and 7th rounders. my god.

I think Roger has been unintentionally hilarious these few days

Reminds me of two things.....first, BIll Simmons unintentional comedy scale of course......and, second, the person scoring highest on my scale being Kalihd el-Alin holding a press conference to announce that he was foregoing the NBA draft to return to UConn.........as fukkin if....

last year broke like a 40 year streak of having a player drafted. we should get back on the board with Lamar Jackson and at least one of the Davis twins.

I wish rog would have just been like

Someone spiked my m and ms, I dont thunk anyone has ever been this high before

This has been the longest 5 hours of my life, I may kill myself tonight

I'm not showing up tomorrow either way, none of these kids are gonna make it, fuck you, fuck the world

That was definitely interesting by the Saints at the end.

I was thinking liquor for first night and a half for Rog but those were edibles...

That was a LONG 5 hours.

LOL green bay

That was definitely interesting by the Saints at the end.

I was thinking liquor for first night and a half for Rog but those were edibles...

That was a LONG 5 hours.

LOL green bay
Saints have no picks tomorrow after that last trade. strange.

I was at end of polar pop and let out a “damn that was good”, wakes the old lady up and hear “what you get me”, I was like chocolate eclair of course love, it gonna take me 10 min to go downstairs and get I’ll prob smoke. Ram back to station high as hell to get her a ice cream!! Now she ate and snoring again. Can’t believe I woke her up and had to go back!! Lol

The greatest part of draft this year is I can tell my wife to kick rocks for hours and she’ll actually leave me alone. Naturally, neighbors show up half way through round 2 and text me from my driveway asking me why I’m “hiding”. Never fucking ends so I had to show face

The greatest part of draft this year is I can tell my wife to kick rocks for hours and she’ll actually leave me alone. Naturally, neighbors show up half way through round 2 and text me from my driveway asking me why I’m “hiding”. Never fucking ends so I had to show face

I'm watching the only live sporting event in a 3 month period.....fuck off.

yesterday she gave me space but seriously couldn’t do another round. Had little gathering and got wasted till coming back to chat with ya’ll. Lol

I'm watching the only live sporting event in a 3 month period.....fuck off.
Exactly and wifey cool with it, especially these days. But neighbor guy only likes to play and watch golf so anything else to him and his wife is unimportant. Drives me fucking nuts. My 5 year old know more players than him. I struggle to associate with such humans.

yesterday she gave me space but seriously couldn’t do another round. Had kittle gathering and got wasted till coming back to chat with ya’ll.

Vikings accumulating all these picks to get a leg up on the college FA signings that take place after the draft according to Spielman.

How about you draft good fucking DRAFTABLE players and improve your team????????

UFC
Exactly and wifey cool with it, especially these days. But neighbor guy only likes to play and watch golf so anything else to him and his wife is unimportant. Drives me fucking nuts. My 5 year old know more players than him. I struggle to associate with such humans.

Got a lot of those people I know too.

Back