*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

Would anyone argue right now it looks like niners/bucs in nfc and kc/ravens afc next year (Fish be there in 2 years if not next. Niners fear zona getting scary and of course Russ,

Bob quinn kid with the Detroit vs. Everybody sweatshirt...if he only knew what Detroit was really like.

Probably goes to West Bloomfield elementary.

I’ll go Saints and get fucked again

way I see it is I think brees decline been more noticeable than toms and Tommy is insanely motivated. That mofo already bending rules like crazy and every thing coming up aces for bucs. Just think it a done deal. lol

Lack of offseason my only concern but the work the rust out/growing pains in sept.

Really wanted to see Saints add a speed WR like Hamler. I know they signed Sanders but wanted to see them grab someone who can take top off or at least create more explosive plays. Seems their O has bogged down later in year when they need a jolt. Counting on Taysom to provide jolt seems silly.

Really wanted to see Saints add a speed WR like Hamler. I know they signed Sanders but wanted to see them grab someone who can take top off or at least create more explosive plays. Seems their O has bogged down later in year when they need a jolt. Counting on Taysom to provide jolt seems silly.

They got the best WR in the NFL...Brees injury messed them up imo.

Bob quinn kid with the Detroit vs. Everybody sweatshirt...if he only knew what Detroit was really like.

Probably goes to West Bloomfield elementary.
West Bloomfield is the new Detroit public school with a sprinkle of OLSM recruits. I got locked out of St Mary’s field the other day so went to WB and snuck in. Bellamy was there training 3 kids, one of them Edwards lol

I’ll go Saints and get fucked again

way I see it is I think brees decline been more noticeable than toms and Tommy is insanely motivated. That mofo already bending rules like crazy and every thing coming up aces for bucs. Just think it a done deal. lol

I don’t think anyone scared of brees throwing down field especially late in year. That what taysom really gives them, he brings guys up cause his running and he can push it deep. Brees deep ball is shot imo.

I don’t think anyone scared of brees throwing down field especially late in year. That what taysom really gives them, he brings guys up cause his running and he can push it deep. Brees deep ball is shot imo.
That’s why I say guy like Hamler or someone similar. Doesn’t have to throw deep, kid is a joy stick, get him ball and let him go.

He is just so wooden and awkward and stiff its hilarious. Like they pulled some drone out of a cubicle somewhere and plunked him on national tv

Back