*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

My mom is in heaven because my stepdad can golf again....he went to the links today right away.
I thought it was in effect May 1. That’s what I don’t get now. She extends but other policies to open are in play right away? Said neighbor going to Oxford Hills tmrw, said oh yeah they are open now

I thought it was in effect May 1. That’s what I don’t get now. She extends but other policies to open are in play right away? Said neighbor going to Oxford Hills tmrw, said oh yeah they are open now

Yeah everyone just went...said fuck it.....

Yeah everyone just went...said fuck it.....
None of it makes sense. Ppl don’t even know what they should be doing. Neighbors brought kids over and we said fine if they distance, which they did. Neighbors across street in driveway drinking sitting a foot from each other with other neighbors they do this with every Friday night were clearly judging us. Other neighbors teenage boyfriend is over and they hugging and kissing in driveway. And we being judged for kids keeping distance blowing bubbles.

Vikings accumulating all these picks to get a leg up on the college FA signings that take place after the draft according to Spielman.

How about you draft good fucking DRAFTABLE players and improve your team????????
They should just trade for Trent Williams and be done with it

None of it makes sense. Ppl don’t even know what they should be doing. Neighbors brought kids over and we said fine if they distance, which they did. Neighbors across street in driveway drinking sitting a foot from each other with other neighbors they do this with every Friday night were clearly judging us. Other neighbors teenage boyfriend is over and they hugging and kissing in driveway. And we being judged for kids keeping distance blowing bubbles.

It's wild man...it's literally different every other house. I do the distance thing..don't care what others say. We are required to wear a mask to public places now I guess too.

Just do you and what you think is right for your family. Fuck them.

Vikings accumulating all these picks to get a leg up on the college FA signings that take place after the draft according to Spielman.

How about you draft good fucking DRAFTABLE players and improve your team????????

Probably a bit spooked thinking back a year and wondering how they could have done without Jake Browning if someone else got to him first......

It's wild man...it's literally different every other house. I do the distance thing..don't care what others say. We are required to wear a mask to public places now I guess too.

Just do you and what you think is right for your family. Fuck them.
The mask thing is about 5 weeks late..let's say 3 due to supplies. Oh well..be smart stay safe.

We have electric bicycles and have been riding every day --- first couple of weeks, nobody on the roads....now you wouldn't even know quarantine going on...people driving fukkin everywhere

HOme depot and Lowes.......packed...

We have electric bicycles and have been riding every day --- first couple of weeks, nobody on the roads....now you wouldn't even know quarantine going on...people driving fukkin everywhere

Unreal huh?

Local HD was packed today here too. Crazy shit.

Because I have been told to go to my room I feel like going to the bar with my mask and just getting a shot.

Guessing tri county will extend out til June for most part.
It could, but she'll go to 50% workplaces on the 15th. I'd say full around June 1... And she'll keep the COPD/old/etc crowd kinda restricted longer (she said that on Wednesday)

My wife was saying you'll really see the effects financially in first week of May...people late on payments, etc.

Back