*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

Grab the binoculars.
I can see from across my pond now that they cut down trees lol. Big plans this summer so I know when to head over. “Cmon buddy, let’s go to pool”. Otherwise, sunglasses do the trick as I encourage junior to play with their kids so chat is inevitable

I can see from across my pond now that they cut down trees lol. Big plans this summer so I know when to head over. “Cmon buddy, let’s go to pool”. Otherwise, sunglasses do the trick as I encourage junior to play with their kids so chat is inevitable

Sunglasses are such an underrated invention...I tell ya.

JFC Dobbins to the Ravens is unfair. So is CEH to the Chiefs...the best defense is offense nowadays.

Dont know that wave pool specifically, but we have a few of those there, and I know by about age 8 I didnt want anywhere near those

Two summers ago, I found myself in a real battle in one. Was way in the deep end and was really struggling, plus the thing was completely full so you were constantly dodging people. Luckily, they had a ladder to get out at the far end that I barely made it to.

Eason is a steal at this point. He may only have a 10% chance of making it but if he does the upside is tremendous. Meanwhile Hurts goes in the second round and has as good a chance as I do of ever being a good NFL QB.
Guess they guys gonna keep dropping.

So now that all my draft bets over with wtf are we supposed to do now?? We need nhl playoffs and baseball to start up fast! I’m so burnt on Netflix, ive watched everything worth watching! Lol

Back