****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

Niners just picked up Denver's 4th and 5th right? That means they got Stevie Johnson for free more or less.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Dude always looks so quiet and shit

I remember reading a lengthy story about it a couple years back and I was floored that no charges were ever pressed. I got the impression that it's well known in the neighborhood that nobody fucks with Marvin.

The CB Saints got seems to be a risk/reward guy

big kid to go against big WRs

any huskers out there?

[h=4]Draft Analysis[/h]
[TABLE="class: tablehead, width: 0"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">[TR="class: oddrow"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"][h=2]WHAT HE BRINGS[/h]At 6-foot-2 1/2, Jean-Baptiste doesn't have great top-end speed, but he is a big corner with the strength and length (32 3/8-inch arms) to reroute receivers at the line of scrimmage and muscle them out of routes downfield. He's a former receiver who plays the ball well and can make plays in coverage. He can also step up and help out in run support.
[h=2]HOW HE FITS[/h]Jean-Baptiste has drawn comparisons to Seattle All-Pro Richard Sherman. He was a receiver in the past and has position flexibility, able to play corner or safety. In this Rob Ryan defense, Jean-Baptiste will be a physical press corner. He can play close to the line of scrimmage and challenge receivers, something Ryan will love. His ability to cover without help and reroute receivers will allow this defense to blitz and be aggressive. While he is not a finished product, there is major upside here.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

i like that pick twink, he is long and big and corners kind of going that way now with bigger wrs in that division and sherman/browner template

glad the Lions reached for a back up center and ignored the defense specifically secondary again

this draft may go down as the lions worst ever, mayhew said 3 starters and 3 development guys. well, swanson wont start and u traded one of your 4th round picks to move up a few spots for a guy nobody was going to draft ahead of you anyway.

Only thing i can say about this draft with certainty

The Lions are not a better football team then they were last season.

God I hope not, man, I've noticed I'm not getting much younger. Don't discount Hoyer perhaps playing and the rest of the draft with all those picks going well. We got a good corner. Think Haslam picked Manziel. And maybe Johnny's good, I've been wrong before.

the jury is out on the corner, great athlete, not very physical. that typically doesnt translate to the nfl unless your first name is deion. Denard was the pick there and of course he goes in division to cincy so he will haunt the browns for the next 10 years. As far as johnnie, great college qb like most heisman winners, but he's 5'10. i watch enough college football to tell you, if you think weeden held the ball in the pocket, get ready cuz this guy is worse. the only difference is he can run. that translated into a heisman in college, it will translate into a stretcher in the nfl.

Archer at RB ahead of some bigger names. Didn't see much of him, is he a good one? Really surprised Kadeem Carey didn't go in the 3rd round.

Back