****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

hope Cards get something for this, I'm ok with a trade if they really want Carr at this point

Manziel will play in the CFL

chad-johnson-montreal-alouettes-cfl-jersey1.jpeg

can't tell if serious. if you are, you may wanna stick to futbol and leave the football to others. :o

surprised you haven't figured out how tru and i interact :)
i've been busting his balls for his grammar for years now yet he somehow has a Georgetown Diploma

surprised you haven't figured out how tru and i interact :)
i've been busting his balls for his grammar for years now yet he somehow has a Georgetown Diploma

I know how you guys interact, it's usually funny. This time though, his sentence made perfect sense, that's why I was confused.

Glad eagles didn't take cooks....would have pissed me off ditching desean for him....same guy but ones proven already

Mosley or Dix for Packers.

Packers would draft a guy appropriately named Dix. Fits their fan base well...

I know how you guys interact, it's usually funny. This time though, his sentence made perfect sense, that's why I was confused.

"Who? He that shut down corner from Texas?"

or

"Who? Was he the one that was shot down on the corner in Texas?"

Mosley or Dix for Packers.

Packers would draft a guy appropriately named Dix. Fits their fan base well...
should have added that this has been their top two for a while from what I've heard. With Mosley gone they need to go safety

"Who? He that shut down corner from Texas?"

or

"Who? Was he the one that was shot down on the corner in Texas?"

TM, he is talking about a "shut down" corner(back). The sentence makes perfect sense. You were being serious....and you do need to stick to futbol.

:tiphat:

time to see if the Eagles actually want to win a SB or are content with Nick Foles throwing underneath for the next 5 years

Back