NFC Wildcard Discussion Thread

Giants a no brainer for me, Daniel Jones abused this garbage minny d. I think giants will have a better game plan for Jefferson, take him away and make 3rd cousins wilt.

Giants/minny be a great prop game tho cause Gmen got those little known wrs who props be way lower than they should be.

It’s gross but I think I have to play tampa. I know what Dallas is in these spots and even tho I know what Brady looks like now I stilll have to take points against perennial losers. Dallas d not good on grass, they will be growing that shit tall this week to slow down the pass rush!

Teasing Tampa to +10 seems like the right play. Dallas probably wins ugly and despite themselves.

No idea on NYG and MIN. I think both teams are fools gold.

Dal Tam
Don’t see totals on DK but I’m guessing 42.5 and I’ll take a look at an under play.

Teasing Tampa to +10 seems like the right play. Dallas probably wins ugly and despite themselves.

No idea on NYG and MIN. I think both teams are fools gold.

Agree they both trash but think Gmen the lessor of 2 evils cause minny defense is freaking horrible.

How many times Purdy even have to throw in this game? 20 tops? Seattle run d sucks, seattle can’t run on niners so geno will be god awful. Only times purdy throw guys be wide open.

Brock Purdy gonna lay a big ole turdy
THIS is the angle people are ignoring. I agree 100%. Rookie QB in a 1st playoff start? Historically it’s an auto fade spot for me..:It’s just not a spot I want to be laying DD with the fave. Not sure where this number goes but it goes up from 10, I’ll gamble on the Seabags and the points

If there is EVER a spot for Fat Mike to come up small it is this one. Tampa ML just out of principle.

Yep. If that turd they laid at Washington today wasn’t enough to remind ppl I dunno what else to say. It tough cause I don’t think any the teams in that game or Gmen/minny are really any damn good but I at least know tampa won’t self destruct and Vikings d is so garbage I’d never back that as a fav in a playoff game.

And there is something wrong with this Dallas D…it is not the same squad as the first half of the season. Wouldnt be shocked at all if 12 looks to light up long balls with Evans all game like he did last week vs Pants

And there is something wrong with this Dallas D…it is not the same squad as the first half of the season. Wouldnt be shocked at all if 12 looks to light up long balls with Evans all game like he did last week vs Pants

They not nearly as fast on grass.

Tua injury status everything for that one…no Tua I’d play Buffalo up to 14 and with him I’d play anything Miami 7 or more

I can’t fight that at all…

It’s a 50/50 chance he thinks he’s a glass of orange juice the rest of his life. 96 concussions will do that to a guy.

I’d be more inclined to try and play again if I was the bills kid, if I was Tua i would try to stick around to collect any monies I can then minute they tell me to go in I be like “nope”.

Why?

Don’t worry bout what tsmpa is, just remember what Dallas been for 30 years.
Everyone is gonna go back to the last game….human nature. I get it but playoff’s different animal. If the Giants happen to cover, I’d most likely just double up on the next game where they would travel next

THIS is the angle people are ignoring. I agree 100%. Rookie QB in a 1st playoff start? Historically it’s an auto fade spot for me..:It’s just not a spot I want to be laying DD with the fave. Not sure where this number goes but it goes up from 10, I’ll gamble on the Seabags and the points
Has geno played a playoff game before?

Back