*** New York vs Indiana Discussion ***

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
An ode to some classic 1990s and early 2000s matchups!

Knicks -250
Pacers +190

Game #1 Monday at MSG -- New York -6.5/215

Discuss!

Last edited:
Remembering Brunson got dropped for Haliburton on Team USA in the last World Cup.

Bear Head is gonna be nuclear in this series vs the weak Pacers defense...

Great, great bet

I prefer -2.5 value wise, never like road team closing out in g6. Knicks did do it last night, but they spotted them 20 and trailed by 10 vs. an exhausted one-man team (Maxey) in the 4th. Feels like a 3-1 series going back to NY.

Isn't NY getting tired? Their starters played pretty much the entire game, every game in the Sixers series. They only go 7 deep.

I'm not sure the Knicks totally outplayed the Sixers. Points scored in series. 650 - Knicks, 649 - Sixers but the Pacers don't look real impressive either.

I haven't heard of one person on the Pacers for this series and it's hard to find a reason to disagree

Knicks averaging 130/game won't be surprising

Knicks are not gonna have much gas left in the tank after this series.

Minutes getting logged big time...

Knicks are not gonna have much gas left in the tank after this series.

Minutes getting logged big time...
With that being said, these playoffs are dragged out quite a bit.

No back to backs. The series are 14-15 days long.

Less travel overall.

Sure, more physical and no games to 'rest' but overall a pretty good setup.

Not disagreeing.

Although I watched the replay at 1am and didn't notice anything crazy TBH.

As far as gambling goes.

No complaining from Pacers backers.

This is the NBA.

Also, the Pacers are so shitty on defense. Wild for a Rick C team.

I give the Pacers players props if they’re getting screwed by 50 calls a game.

You’d swear it was these Knicks the way they complain about every whistle. They’re getting all the breaks and yet they’re constantly chirping at the refs. Hart thinks he’s MJ out there asking for and 1s on every shot. It’s becoming hard to watch.

If OG is out this weekend Indiana +2.5 games is safe. And 4-2 has serious value.

With that being said, these playoffs are dragged out quite a bit.

No back to backs. The series are 14-15 days long.

Less travel overall.

Sure, more physical and no games to 'rest' but overall a pretty good setup.

No double rest days tho from here on out.

I’m grabbing some Indy +2.5 games -140. Fwiw I have nyk -215 and -1.5 games already. But I do think Indy is live with OG injury and Brunson potentially banged up

Nice get. Up to almost -180 now.

Indy 4-2 is +700.

If OG is out I would expect the lines to be:

That’s around +350. But impossible to tell if he’s done for the series. Knicks will never disclose that.

You’d have to be an idiot to think the NBA doesn’t have an agenda for NY. What’s the series price vs Boston gonna be?

Yeah, they may have a legitimate beef, but at the point they are disputing more than one call per minute, I immediately discredit them.

They're just getting their point across.

With the game on the line, the Knicks haven't lost a call yet.

Shouldn't complain though, just ride them along with the league.

Game 3 has been set up for a mega-play...

Sitting on Indiana 4-2 +650 for a stack.

Thinking I should have hedged with Knicks in 7. Maybe I still can.

Line is adjusted accordingly, but I expected PK. I also expect Scott Foster to be in the house tomorrow.

Without OG they're a .500 team, at best. Their shot quality is a D minus in all games, their shot making games 1-3 was an A+, so making everything. The rebounding edge has flipped and with that the series.

They'll probably bank in 5 3's in Game 5. SMH.

Sitting on Indiana 4-2 +650 for a stack.

Thinking I should have hedged with Knicks in 7. Maybe I still can.

Line is adjusted accordingly, but I expected PK. I also expect Scott Foster to be in the house tomorrow.

Without OG they're a .500 team, at best. Their shot quality is a D minus in all games, their shot making games 1-3 was an A+, so making everything. The rebounding edge has flipped and with that the series.

They'll probably bank in 5 3's in Game 5. SMH.
I expect OG will be playing in game 6, maybe game 5 I guess

He doesn't need to have a healthy hammy to play good defense...maybe an under shade but it's so hard to do with these defenses

I expect OG will be playing in game 6, maybe game 5 I guess

He doesn't need to have a healthy hammy to play good defense...maybe an under shade but it's so hard to do with these defenses

Didn't sound like he was close for g4. Not even a questionable tag after g3. But who knows. No one revealing much at this point.

Didn't sound like he was close for g4. Not even a questionable tag after g3. But who knows. No one revealing much at this point.
Playing inside out wing defense really doesn't require much regardless the hammy

Obviously he won't be worth anything in a fast break but that length is a significant thing on defense

Back