*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

P: I bet on tennis tonite based on your and GLB's discussion i think on Saturday...promise I do not remember name of the guy or who he is playing

My aunt went to Northwestern to seminary school, grandfather that just passed away a couple months ago was a minister

needless to say, they wouldn't approve of most of my habits, but whatchado?

P: I bet on tennis tonite based on your and GLB's discussion i think on Saturday...promise I do not remember name of the guy or who he is playing
you bet something for today? Was it Nishikori? match starts soon.

I hammered a play earlier today on Makarova (women's tennis). 16 units total. I have 6 units on Nishikori.

Did petrino just say they made some special teams mistakes? that takes stones.... stones that like to ride harleys

My aunt went to Northwestern to seminary school, grandfather that just passed away a couple months ago was a minister

needless to say, they wouldn't approve of most of my habits, but whatchado?
I look at it this way...my daughter may help redeem me

ello blokes, just got back from dinner, ate a nice juicy medium rare filet mignon with some bearnaise sauce on top of a bed of golden yukon potatoes and asparagus. Then for desert I had apple pie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Also had a nice house salad with vinaigrette before hand

ello blokes, just got back from dinner, ate a nice juicy medium rare filet mignon with some bearnaise sauce on top of a bed of golden yukon potatoes and asparagus. Then for desert I had apple pie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Also had a nice house salad with vinaigrette before hand
perfect

sounds like roughly 840 calories

you account for all of that?

Michael Sam ?

I did not account for the calories nor does Michael Sam have anything to do with this, but god damn thats what I call a perfect meal

Stat Comparison[TABLE="class: mod-data"]
<tbody>[TR="class: team-color-strip"]
[TH="align: left"] [/TH]
[TH="align: left"]
MIA[/TH]
[TH="align: left"]
LOU[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]1st Downs[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="align: left"]3rd down efficiency
[/TD]
[TD]0-6[/TD]
[TD]3-8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]4th down efficiency
[/TD]
[TD]0-0[/TD]
[TD]1-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Total Yards[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Passing[/TD]
[TD]84[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Comp-Att
[/TD]
[TD]8-12[/TD]
[TD]10-17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per pass
[/TD]
[TD]7.0[/TD]
[TD]7.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Rushing[/TD]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Rushing Attempts
[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per rush
[/TD]
[TD]3.1[/TD]
[TD]2.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Penalties[/TD]
[TD]3-25[/TD]
[TD]5-46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Turnovers[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Fumbles lost
[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Interceptions thrown
[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Possession[/TD]
[TD]15:07[/TD]
[TD]14:53[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

sorry about your grand dad KJ

thanks, he was an old fella

found out he had cancer on his 92nd birthday, only lasted another month..was walking a mile a day until a couple weeks before that. Completely checked out at the sound of the c word, and I can't blame him.

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NCAA 2ND HALFS AMERICAN FOOTBALL - MON 9/1[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]2ND HALF[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Mon 9/1[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]209[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Florida[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+2.5 -114[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+128[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 24 -131[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]210[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Louisville[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-2.5 +101[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-144[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 24 +116[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Game is dead even I guess. I have a feeling Ville makes more big plays in the passing game than Duke can get free in the 2h .. but I am stuck with my 4.5 ticket .. just hard to overcome blowing scoring chances and giving up kickoff returns for TD

No one wants to deal with it, he can obviously play his position

Media destroying his career, or even worse, the fact that no team has the confidence that the people they have in place can deal with the media is destroying it

The media didn't destroy his career. He destroyed his own career by making a big announcement that he's Yag before the draft. He had to know the media was going to go nuts with the news.

The smart thing to do would have been worked hard before the draft, get drafted, make the team, then make the announcement if he thought it was important to do. Instead, he ruined his career for 15 minutes of fame and now no one wants him.

This is setting up to be one of the better lined games from a book's angle, it's tight

I'll stick to my initial lean, the only thing I kinda liked was the Miami tt under, don't know if you can bet that in the 2h and it's dangerous

just finished about an hour in the NSFW forum......just great, great work gents......JL is so fukkin money

The media didn't destroy his career. He destroyed his own career by making a big announcement that he's Yag before the draft. He had to know the media was going to go nuts with the news.

The smart thing to do would have been worked hard before the draft, get drafted, make the team, then make the announcement if he thought it was important to do. Instead, he ruined his career for 15 minutes of fame and now no one wants him.

No he didn't, it was blatantly obvious the only reason he announced it was because the media already had the knowledge and was going to do it for him. He chose to not let them have the control.

I thought everyone knew that, I'm gullible I guess.

had unposted 1h under and felt lucky to get it. I just hope for no ST or defensive TD's in the 2h and let U54 and Ville -3 ride.

I'm on Ville for game but I would take ville 2H -.5 if I were going to bet it. small bet though - mostly due to HFA.

Yup .... sort of felt ville always had to go the length that half too .. they are gonna have shorter fields you would think next half .. but Miami does start with the ball and the backdoor will loom most likely

Game is dead even I guess. I have a feeling Ville makes more big plays in the passing game than Duke can get free in the 2h .. but I am stuck with my 4.5 ticket .. just hard to overcome blowing scoring chances and giving up kickoff returns for TD

Ha. I'm stuck with Miami +3.5 at the moment.

Im hoping Miami can wear the Ville D down eventually and get that run game going

box score a dead under ... really unfortunate for you that there are that many pts

That's the way week #1 has gone.

BTW, thanks for the USU comments the other day, took Vols last night and was really thinking about USU earlier in the week.

JLaw is smoke

Just unreal stuff, she should just come out and admit it, and she liked it

Michael Sam will be alright, some Yag co. will employ him

Back