*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

NFL just isn't a Yag company, KJ ..He has many options just by what we were able to come up in this thread. Alex thinks he can be CEO of Apple

He played well in the preseason. If the decision by the rams is football .... then some other team should make the football decision that the fudgepacker can actually play...... because based on college and his limited preseason snaps that is all he has shown

teams might be fine with him being Yag, they just arent fine with the attention that comes with it

If I was JLaw I'd have my tits out right now and would tweet a shot for everyone to see

Y'all remember all the attention that the NFL got when Riley Cooper used a racial slur towards a security guard

Well its gonna be 10x worse when a player is overheard calling Sam a homophobic slur on the field

He played well in the preseason. If the decision by the rams is football .... then some other team should make the football decision that the fudgepacker can actually play...... because based on college and his limited preseason snaps that is all he has shown
hard to say, because he was playing against guys that didn't make teams in most cases. The Rams saw him in practice against better competition and still didn't sign him to the practice squad despite him being on of the last cuts. that is very telling to me.

Y'all remember all the attention that the NFL got when Riley Cooper used a racial slur towards a security guard

Well its gonna be 10x worse when a player is overheard calling Sam a homophobic slur on the field

no I don't think thats true at all. No Yag guys in the football media from what I know of. Don Lemon doesn't have that much pull

hard to say, because he was playing against guys that didn't make teams in most cases. The Rams saw him in practice against better competition and still didn't sign him to the practice squad despite him being on of the last cuts. that is very telling to me.

Had my suspicions that Fisher was Yag for awhile anyway

images

this whole JLaw thing might make her the highest paid actress for the next 5+ years if she takes full advantage of the opportunity

Nishi was serving and down 0-40 and came back to win the point. still in this set but needs a break.

Back